• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gun.Smoke
  3. Beat this again after many years! Great game!
TurnbullAC 9 years ago#1
After not playing this game for many years, I played it again and beat it 30-45 mins! It was a lot more difficult when I was a kid. This is one of the first NES games I remember buying with my own money when I was 9 or 10 years old. I was with my friend and his mom in some little electronic/pawn shop. As I recall, we both wanted this game, but my friend had to wait to get some money from his mom, so I just bought it and he got Blaster Master. He was angry at me for bit, but I think he ended up liking Blaster Master. Plus we each played the game we didn't get at the other person's house b/c we hung out a lot. If you're reading this, sorry, man!

For me, the key with this game is using the NES Max for turbo firing! The shotgun makes it much easier for dealing with those pesky green guys that swarm you from behind and the sides. This game could have used multiple difficulties, but I think that was a rarity for NES games. A no-shotgun run would probably pump up the difficulty considerably.
  1. Boards
  2. Gun.Smoke
  3. Beat this again after many years! Great game!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A