You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
I have Discworld Noir working in my Windows 7 Laptop. ;)
Follow these steps:
- Install the game, full installation.
- Replace the original TIN3_DXD.EXE file with the fixed exe for Windows XP (you can find it on internet).
- Right click the icon of the new exe, select "Properties" and go to the "Compatibility" tab; then check the checkbox for "Run this program as an administrator".
- Now, you must change the Color Bit Depth in Windows 7 and select 16 bit (right click on the destop.....).
- Execute the exe; in the Game Menu, press ALT+ENTER to run the program in a window. Select New Game (other options don´t work) and when the intro movie is finished, press again ALT+ENTER to run in Full-screen mode.
- Enjoy the game!!
Remember, press the F1 key to load, save and the options.