• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vigilante
  3. Master Key

User Info: Globe_199

Globe_199
10 years ago#1
Take 1 number from Clue #1, 2 numbers from Clue #2 and 3 numbers from Clue #3.

*Hint*: Each clue's individual clue will help you pick the individual numbers, and the numbering of the clues themselves will indicate the order they have to be put in.
Life is just a series of problems that make you wish you were dead until you are!
(message deleted)

Globe_199
10 years ago#3
Clue #1, #2 and #3.
Life is just a series of problems that make you wish you were dead until you are!

User Info: Mrs-Peacock

Mrs-Peacock
10 years ago#4
Yes, let's find some clues... then we'll find who the murderer was, yes, yes >_> <_<
Our lives are in danger, you beatnik!!!

Globe_199
10 years ago#5
It was Mrs Peacock, in the ballroom, with the candle stick!

Globe_199
10 years ago#6
Okay, seeing as though all the other open topics apart from this one was modded, I'll just come out and say it: This topic is false. Just use the topic with the usual title for the 3rd clue. It's not much harder than that.

As for whoever keeps on marking and/or modding me, would you like to use this opportuinity to talk about your "problems"? You really aren't doing yourself any favours by being so passive aggressive all the time.

User Info: Moogled_

Moogled_
10 years ago#7
opportuinity lol owned!
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^ m i rite
  1. Boards
  2. Vigilante
  3. Master Key
  • Topic Archived