Where the crap is the discussion topic?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightforce
  3. Where the crap is the discussion topic?!

User Info: RetroYoshi4191

RetroYoshi4191
1 year ago#91
I only date with challenge runs. Just a month ago I PB'd in long-distance%.
It's mine, it's all mine

User Info: MarioPenguin5

MarioPenguin5
1 year ago#92
Can't speedrun relationships if you never get in them *puts on sunglasses*
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!

User Info: JPKilla

JPKilla
1 year ago#93
I've been observing one of these for the past couple days, which appears to have gotten trapped between the screen and glass in one of my windows:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphecidae

It's probably going to die in there, but I also don't particularly feel like trying to capture it and let it back outside.
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.

User Info: MarioPenguin5

MarioPenguin5
1 year ago#94
It's a parasitic wasp, I'm not going to cry if it bit it in the week since you told us.
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!

User Info: LightningYoshi

LightningYoshi
1 year ago#95
All this Doctor Who and Kingdom Hearts III news has me elated.

...though I tried really hard to avoid Doctor Who spoilers <_<

Also, I'm planning on going to KCON LA 2017.

But it refused.

RetroYoshi4191
1 year ago#96
So yesterday I was running late to work (Takes me 35 - 40 minutes to walk there, left maybe 25 minutes before I was supposed to be there) and on the way there I noticed something weird on the sidewalk. Not, like, a freaky-looking insect or something. It was like a very infantile puppy, squirming around on the ground. Looked kinda like this:

http://i.imgur.com/bwi5vau.jpg

There was another one a few feet from it, too, but those were the only two I saw. I would've done something, but I really couldn't stop given that I was already behind. I have no idea what happened to them.
It's mine, it's all mine

User Info: Koopa-Dude94

Koopa-Dude94
1 year ago#97
Dream last night. I was at some stormy harbor or something, that was covered in gore and carnage and whatnot. There were two ropes hanging off a dock and above the water (these docks were way too high to be practical). I lifted one rope out to find my sister, who was still alive. Pulling that rope caused the other one to fall into the water, so I quickloaded and tried the other rope. Attached to this rope was simply a net filled with human hearts. I don't have any need for that, so I quickloaded again and saved my sister.

I looked over to a staircase and saw a cherub/pixie looking thing. It was basically a 16-bit sprite with no animation that periodically giggled and flew up and down the staircase. I took that to mean I was supposed to go that way, so I ran down the staircase.

At this point I was basically just charging through this house and dodging attacks by the pixies. At one point a hot dog flew at me, which I jumped over. In my head, I said "That would be a dex save, and not an attack roll." I came up to a bookshelf, which I promptly crashed through. At this point, rather than running through the intended route, I simply crashed through each wall I came to, finding them surprisingly weak and easy to destroy.

Eventually I crashed out onto a basketball court full of players. They all looked at me and posed in such a way that implied they wanted to fight, but didn't actually attack me. There was way more than one basketball, and a few of the players passed to each other while they were posing. Eventually I ditched them and walked through a door into the building I just crashed out of, triggering a loading screen.

Then I was walking down the road, away from my friend's brother. He told me to get away from him. I said that I was, and started walking faster. He then pushed me down into a bush and killed me by slitting my throat. Damn, dude. Not cool.
ha ha ha theo clown did walk
oh how he wished for a simpler gate

RetroYoshi4191
1 year ago#98
I forgot a while ago I had a dream that ended with me sitting at some sort of board game with some other people. I started talking and someone else pointed out that they couldn't see my face or hear what I was saying because my hair was too long from not shaving in a while.

Needless to say the first thing I did that morning was shave.
It's mine, it's all mine

User Info: LightningYoshi

LightningYoshi
1 year ago#99
I love me some board games. All kinds, ranging from the social and hidden identity to the complicated, multi-hour endeavors.

But it refused.

User Info: JPKilla

JPKilla
1 year ago#100
Completed a 50 mile bike ride this morning. I won't be doing it again anytime in the near future. It's not that my legs or stamina weren't able to hold, it's that it caused almost every joint in my body to experience an incredible amount of pain. I'm still having a hard time walking straight and sitting comfortably.
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightforce
  3. Where the crap is the discussion topic?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Happy 11th of April!!Jodi1112610/21 9:15PM