• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightforce
  3. Where the crap is the discussion topic?!

User Info: JPKilla

JPKilla
1 year ago#81
LightningYoshi posted...
I tightened them up and now the door is totally fine.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

I'm not very smart.

RetroYoshi4191 posted...
For some bizarre reason when I first tried to make this post I clicked "post message" and I was denied postage because I wasn't signed in. Even though I was signed in on the page immediately prior.

This happens to me a lot. GFAQs kicks you off based on absolute time from your last actual login, not depending on when you last had any activity.

LightningYoshi posted...
Also, just so you all know (and nothing to do with the pineapple yogurt drink I got from Kung Fu Tea) my safeword is usually airplane, but sometimes it can be pineapple. But if we're using actual pineapples, it defaults to Canada.

I've never had a need to set a safeword. I'm told the best safeword is "hootenanny".
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.

User Info: Koopa-Dude94

Koopa-Dude94
1 year ago#82
At Portcon I cracked and bought a mystery box for $48: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/138854063348514817/328398265697435648/image.jpg

Inside the box was, in addition to some promotional flyer promoting their website:

A lunchbox shaped like a dangerous nuclear battery
A Superman Man of Steel Jumpsuit with attached boot tops, Cape, Belt
A f***ing gigantic Stay Puft Marshmallow Man coffee mug
A Can.Do Pocket Army figure. “1:35 combat figure series 2 Approach To Stalingrad Autumn 1942”
A Doctor who iPhone case
A baseball cap that reminds me of the one worn by that character from Gravity Falls
A purple vinyl Space Invaders figurine
An Anchorman: The Legend of Rob Burgundy Keychain
A purple lanyard covered in marijuana leaves. The word “KUSH” is in rubber hanging off the end of it
A Tiny Teens Mork & Mindy “Nanu-Nanu!” collectable lunchbox. On the front is who I'm assuming is Mork, and what looks like the vulcan hand gesture
A Retro Game Classic Console Foam Replica. It's a Game Boy replica made out of foam
A Doctor Who lanyard. The ribbon reads “BOW TIES ARE COOL”
An Attack on Titan Blind Box 5'' Microplush. It's a character with black hair, a red scarf, and spiral eyes. His name isn't listed anywhere on the box or tag
A sticker reading “I AM SHER LOCKED”
An air freshener shaped like a zombie. It smells like any other air freshener.
A print of three creatures I'm assuming are from Doctor Who, reaching for what I think is the Sonic Screwdriver being held by a hand
A 2'' figure of Domo. The left side (his right) is red and the right side is white. On his chest is a heart with the same colors, inversed.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/138854063348514817/328398366616715265/image.jpg

Honestly, I'd say this was probably worth it just for the experience/novelty of the thing. Not something I'm going to do often, but I do actually really like some of these items.
ha ha ha theo clown did walk
oh how he wished for a simpler gate

Koopa-Dude94
1 year ago#83
Last night I had two dreams. In the first, I dreamed that in all four of my classes, I had huge projects due on the 27th. I looked at the calendar and found that the 27th was only about a week away. Come on, brain, I only graduated a month ago, and you attack me like this.

In the second dream, I was...stealing a plane? I vaguely recall my motivation being that it was to visit my friends in another state. There wasn't any resistance or staff to prevent me from getting in the plane, though it was an extremely unwieldy vehicle on the ground. Eventually I realized why I was having so much trouble: The accelerate and brake pedals were reversed. Stupid engineers. Once I figured that out, I finally managed to take off. I should mention I was basically in a suburban neighborhood of some kind with a bunch of trees and s***. I was having trouble keeping the plane in the air (think of gliding mechanics in video games where you can maintain flight for a while, but can't really gain much height), but the dream ended before I could really see whether I'd successfully fly it or not.

User Info: LightningYoshi

LightningYoshi
1 year ago#84
RetroYoshi4191 posted...
When I woke up I was super bummed that I didn't actually have Pokemon Emerald.

Ah, that's the very first Pokemon game I actually owned.

Jodi11 posted...
And you judge me >:O

I mean, I've never actually had the opportunity to use a safeword other than the trivial shenanigans one engages in over Discord.

JPKilla posted...
I'm told the best safeword is "hootenanny".

Intriguing.

Koopa-Dude94 posted...
Stupid engineers.

Stupid engineers.

But it refused.

Koopa-Dude94
1 year ago#85
Last night I had a dream that I was in some kind of limousine (I was sitting on the floor it seemed) with a guy named Sean who was kind of a jerk. He had the superpower to turn anything into a Warioware-esque minigame. There was another guy in the limo who Sean introduced as his fiancee, but whose name I couldn't make out for the life of me.

"*monosyllabic mumble*"

"What's his name?"

"*monosyllabic mumble*"

"I still couldn't hear you."

"*monosyllabic mumble*"

"...Okay."

Then later on I cracked and asked once again what his name was.

"Lykemia."

Then we talked about how the new Metroid games look pretty good (at this point there was a fourth person who was also lying on the floor) and that's where the dream ended.

JPKilla
1 year ago#86
A couple months ago, I had an flash of inspiration on the human traits we have that helped make us the dominant species. Among those is our ability to throw things with power and accuracy. I pretty quickly also made the connection of how we have professional athletes who can hit a small projectile moving nearly 100 miles per hour with a big stick. I kinda marveled at that hand-eye coordination that we can make so natural.

So I was inspired to go to a batting cage - visiting my dad over the weekend, so I had a good excuse. While I stayed in the Medium speed cage the whole time (no clue how fast that is in mph), I was pretty pleased that after maybe eight huge whiffs, I started getting it down really quickly. I got a few really good hits in and felt pretty great.

The bat was kinda rough, though. I've got a red bruise in a small curved line where the pommel was touching my hand. Getting some of those hits in really kicks back into the bat...

User Info: RetroYoshi4191

RetroYoshi4191
1 year ago#87
That's an interesting way to say "I wanted to play baseball".

When I was little I thought it would be cool to speedrun things in real life, so I tried swimming. I never got a WR, to say the least.
It's mine, it's all mine

User Info: MarioPenguin5

MarioPenguin5
1 year ago#88
You can try to speedrun other things in real life, Retro. I'm sure you remember my tweet that claimed I speed ran a party. Managed to get in, give a card to the host, say hi to the people I knew, and got out within two minutes. There's other places to speed run. Like at a grocery store. I would not recommend practicing time trials on real roads though, the cops might get you.
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!

User Info: LightningYoshi

LightningYoshi
1 year ago#89
Oh, darn - I was just about to try that.

Perhaps I'll try speedrunning a date next.

Just kidding - I could never do that. I like to take things slow(, ladies.)

But it refused.

JPKilla
1 year ago#90
My dates are casual playthroughs, but my relationships are speedruns. I currently have the world record in bedroom shenanigans.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightforce
  3. Where the crap is the discussion topic?!
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Happy 11th of April!!Jodi1114011/30 11:59PM