Where the crap is the discussion topic?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightforce
  3. Where the crap is the discussion topic?!

User Info: Koopa-Dude94

Koopa-Dude94
1 year ago#71
That reminds me of an exchange when I was in Florida, and we ate at this super cool restaurant. We basically sat at two couches which were really comfortable, the whole atmosphere of the place was great. Something about the menu, though, made me suspicious.

Me: Why is the "cheez" in grilled cheese spelled like that? I do not trust this cheez. Look, it's spelled that way on the back, too. Why would they-

Friend: this is a vegan restaurant

Me: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Me, five minutes later: 10 dollars for a milkshake?! What kinda craziness is this?

Friend: V E G A N

Me: Oh yeah.

Said friend also bought some green juice-looking stuff. He said we probably wouldn't like it. I tried it, and it was f***ing delicious. I still don't even remotely remember what was in it, but it was fantastic.

I got vegan sushi, which was mostly filled with some shredded vegetable and carrots. It was good, especially with the sauce they served it with.

Me, poking the wasabi: is this guacamole
ha ha ha theo clown did walk
oh how he wished for a simpler gate

User Info: Jodi11

Jodi11
1 year ago#72
I would put that in the Happy Xth of X topic, but I think someone already got today.

Nah, I was just late for yesterday's greeting. Feel free to bring this over to that topic, where we can talk about what actual ass tastes like.
/(][)>~/|Cubed{[+]}Spheres|\~(][)\
Not changing this sig.

User Info: JPKilla

JPKilla
1 year ago#73
Ever since I moved into my house over two years ago, the main cabinet underneath my kitchen sink was always loose and looked like it was going to tilt off its hinges. Today, I randomly decide to look at it. The screws holding the door to the cabinet were just loose. I tightened them up and now the door is totally fine.

Hooray.
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.

User Info: Koopa-Dude94

Koopa-Dude94
1 year ago#74
Last night I had a dream that I was trapped in some impossibly dark place. I could swap to other people's consciousness (I think there were four of us). At some point I was walking through some bushes that were quite uncomfortable (but not thorny or anything). At this moment I said something like "Stay calm, dumbass" to myself.

One of the guys could kind of see due to some weird flaming windmill wheel thing that was rolling around in a circle near him, but was becoming increasingly frustrated because every time I swapped back to him, he ended up by the wheel thing again.

Eventually I passed by one of the others in the darkness, and shortly after we all made it out okay. I remember when I was passing by one of them that they were Reinhardt holding up his shield.
ha ha ha theo clown did walk
oh how he wished for a simpler gate

Jodi11
1 year ago#75
Curious about what you guys think about that Youtube video regarding refugees. I mean I realize it's pretty propaganda-ish, but does it really deserve the amount of dislikes it's getting? I'm confused =/
Not changing this sig.

User Info: MarioPenguin5

MarioPenguin5
1 year ago#76
I assume you're talking about this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

I didn't watch it until you said anything. It just seems like a standard video asking for donations to charity. I guess the thing people have against it is that YouTube is showcasing it as the video of the day. If you look at the top comments, you'll see why the current internet climate hates the idea at the very least. But it does seem particularly mean-spirited to be against this video especially since if Hurricane Katrina happened today and YouTube made a video like that it would only get positive hits.
Trolls have taken over our Mystic Bell Towers. I tried a fire spell on them, but it only made them crazier!

Jodi11
1 year ago#77
Yeah, that's the one. I still can't get a handle on why it's so disliked, though...it's either cause comments are being deleted (according to the commenters), or it's just the spirit of political debates in general... Agh, even then I don't think the video needs the hate it's got.
Not changing this sig.

User Info: LightningYoshi

LightningYoshi
1 year ago#78
I was legitimately disappointed when I woke up from this one.

Okay, so not to get too real or anything, but (disclaimer: my life is very happy) sometimes I'll have such happy dreams that I've often felt disappointed upon waking up.

Now, without the disclaimer or anything, I would phrase this as, "I always feel disappointed when I wake up."

So today I went to a bubble tea place. I got a green tea yogurt and... it was actually one if the nastiest things I've ever tasted.

Yeah, I went to our popular bubble tea place "Kung Fu Tea" and tried a yogurt drink once. I think that it was similar to what you had but I don't think it tasted like actual ass - it just tasted pretty jarring.

Me, poking the wasabi: is this guacamole

This is gold.

Feel free to bring this over to that topic, where we can talk about what actual ass tastes like.

UM.

Also, just so you all know (and nothing to do with the pineapple yogurt drink I got from Kung Fu Tea) my safeword is usually airplane, but sometimes it can be pineapple. But if we're using actual pineapples, it defaults to Canada.

I tightened them up and now the door is totally fine.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

(I'm reminded of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_AzEeIGznU)

But it refused.

User Info: RetroYoshi4191

RetroYoshi4191
1 year ago#79
For some bizarre reason when I first tried to make this post I clicked "post message" and I was denied postage because I wasn't signed in. Even though I was signed in on the page immediately prior.

LightningYoshi posted...
Okay, so not to get too real or anything, but (disclaimer: my life is very happy) sometimes I'll have such happy dreams that I've often felt disappointed upon waking up.

Reminds me of a dream I had a long time ago where I found a cartridge of Pokemon Emerald in my house. When I woke up I was super bummed that I didn't actually have Pokemon Emerald.

Sometimes, if I'm invested in a story that I haven't finished yet across any medium (movies, books, TV, video games), I'll dream about how the story continues/ends. Except instead of my expectations for what happens happening, it'll be completely asinine or absurd.

Yeah, I went to our popular bubble tea place "Kung Fu Tea" and tried a yogurt drink once.

That's the place I got mine at. They have a booth in a shopping mall 10-15 minutes away from my home. I picked up this card while I was waiting. Not sure what compelled me to take a picture of it, but I have it, so...

http://i.imgur.com/htpymNH.jpg
It's mine, it's all mine

Jodi11
1 year ago#80
Also, just so you all know (and nothing to do with the pineapple yogurt drink I got from Kung Fu Tea) my safeword is usually airplane, but sometimes it can be pineapple. But if we're using actual pineapples, it defaults to Canada.

And you judge me >:O
Not changing this sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightforce
  3. Where the crap is the discussion topic?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Happy 11th of April!!Jodi1112410/14 10:47PM