Happy 23rd of October!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lightforce
  3. Happy 23rd of October!!

User Info: Jodi11

Jodi11
1 year ago#281
Today's excerpt about my life as required by Jodi as part of a nefarious plan to find out all this information about us and use it for evil:

But...Koopadude...:u

I'm honestly never sure if I should brush with the regular amount of vigor or just gently slide it across my teeth and let the brush do the rest of the work.

Definitely the latter. If these are the spin-ny toothbrushes I'm familiar with, then it's best to spend a few seconds on one tooth then move on to the next, etc. However you do it....please be gentle.
/(][)>~/|Cubed{[+]}Spheres|\~(][)\
Not changing this sig.

User Info: JPKilla

JPKilla
1 year ago#282
Happy 24th of June!!

Did a bunch of yardwork today. I wish I had paid more attention to the happenings in my yard. Apart from trees sprouting up in places they shouldn't be, there were also a couple of these huge nasty spiky weeds of doom, one next to my driveway, the other on the opposite end of my yard. They cut very easy, and they were very wet inside, so it was almost like they were cacti or something. Weird.
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.

JPKilla
1 year ago#283
Happy 25th of June!!

I did some good quality cleaning in my house today. I actually vacuumed most of my house, did all my dishes, swept my kitchen floor, cleaned up the cabinets.

Cleaning is a lot more enjoyable and noble when you're just cleaning for yourself, not because you need to get it in shape for visitors or something.

User Info: Koopa-Dude94

Koopa-Dude94
1 year ago#284
Happy 26th of June!

I got back from Portcon. I made a gigantic post gushing about the fun I had, mainly playing in tabletop RPGs: http://bralef.tumblr.com/post/162269768169/a-lot-happened-this-year-at-portconmaine-mostly
ha ha ha theo clown did walk
oh how he wished for a simpler gate

Jodi11
1 year ago#285
Thanks guys!

Happy 27th of June!!

I hung out with some friends over the weekend, then went to another place to hang out with more friends yesterday. Smash was involved.
Not changing this sig.

Jodi11
1 year ago#286
Happy 29th of June!!

Another friend came over to hang out. We played some music and stuff. Then we went to Chipotle.
Not changing this sig.

Koopa-Dude94
1 year ago#287
Bah, I was here early on the 30th, but couldn't think of anything besides my dream (which I opted to post in discussions instead) and then forgot.

Happy 1st of July!

Seriously considering my uncle's offer to live with him for the summer. It would be exactly the change of scene I need, since I've been meaning to get out more, but there's basically nothing in my area.

Koopa-Dude94
1 year ago#288
Happy 2nd of July!

I'd try the remaster of the first three Crash Bandicoot games, but I don't own a Playstation console. Looks good, though.

Jodi11
1 year ago#289
Thanks Koopa!

Happy 3rd of July!!

I met played Maplestory and hung out with a friend. He convinced me to try and do things with my life. Then when I got back home I played more Maplestory.
Not changing this sig.

JPKilla
1 year ago#290
Happy 4th of July!!

I just stopped what might have escalated into a dog fight. Dad and I were walking their lab, and this big ol' dog with a harness and collar and no leash comes waltzing across the street to us. It starts sniffing his lab, and then they start growling and biting. I grab the other dog by the scruff of its neck and pull him back while my dad takes his lab away.

Luckily for me, the other dog is pretty well-tempered and it basically just started whining and trying to get away from me, rather than turning on me. It's hard to say if it really would have escalated between the dogs, given their apparent temperaments, but still...
  1. Boards
  2. Lightforce
  3. Happy 23rd of October!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived