Tamaki and Shinobu kick ass :)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Asuka 120% Final: Burning Fest. Final
  3. Tamaki and Shinobu kick ass :)

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
9 years ago#61
Still the only topic here.
You can now find my sites on google and yahoo.
Tantrumbull's Crib and Tantrumbull's Love Shack

TantrumBull
9 years ago#62
Guess nobody else likes to play this.

TantrumBull
9 years ago#63
Still dead here.

User Info: anime1979

anime1979
9 years ago#64
I have the Asuka 120% Burning Fest. Final game and love playing it myself, but recently I haven't had a ps1 in years. However I have 4 of the Asuka 120 girls in my Mugen roster.

TantrumBull
9 years ago#65
I'm thinking about playing the PS1 version again. I'm pretty sure I've lost my skill for it because of the amount of time that has gone by. :P

For mugen I have Asuka, Karina, Megumi, Nana and Kumi.

anime1979
9 years ago#66
Yea I have the same ones for Mugen. I just recently got Kumi. Too bad the other girls for the game aren't made for Mugen yet. I know there is a Shinobu out, its one of the earlier game verisons, not Asuka 120% Burning Fest Final. I would make Mugen verisons of the other girls myself to put in Mugen, but I can only make custom low-res stages for Mugen right now. I'm still learning the character making process.

TantrumBull
9 years ago#67
I actually still have the earlier dos version of Asuka, Shinobi, Nana and Karina floating around somewhere. I read there was a Tamaki, too but I've never seen that version.

Good luck with the character making, I know how annoying that can be. One of the mugen message boards has the sprites ripped for the Burning Fest versions but I can't remember which one.

TantrumBull
9 years ago#68
I found the sprites for them when looking through my CDs:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tantrum-bull3/tamaki.rar
http://home.earthlink.net/~tantrum-bull3/shinobu.rar

anime1979
9 years ago#69

Thank you for the sprites. Here is my youtube website if you wish to see my mugen vids with some of the stages i made.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kinto2006

User Info: MdMuazzam

MdMuazzam
9 years ago#70

Wow, never thought that someone are still playing this game...

Hi to all fans out there! I just got introduced to playing this game and I even downloaded the PS1 emulator with the game itself, "Asuka 120% Burning Fest. Final" (...because I can't find the game ANYWHERE in Brunei, not because I am a cheapskate!) The game is pretty good and very easy to play. Nice to see that there are supporters right here... (I am ready for a versus match or two!) Too bad they don't make good games like this anymore...

Anyway back to the Forum topic, it is not fair to just say ONLY this two characters kicking ass, the rest of the cast are cool too. I know I might annoy you guys as a newbie or something but I might prefer a more general topic like "Fan Discussions" or something... Is it possible? It might attract more fans to this forum topic... I myself do not see setting up a new Topic as nessessary since there is an active one already.

So that is all I am going to say in this post, sorry if I offend anyone. I just feel thankful that there are people out there enjoying it! I am ready for any matches online(I think it is possible using the PS1 emulator, right?) or directly! Hope to hear from you all soon!

1. Boards
  2. Asuka 120% Final: Burning Fest. Final
  3. Tamaki and Shinobu kick ass :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived