• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Night Striker S
  3. My new favorite game...

User Info: T_Tangg

T_Tangg
1 year ago#1
A good friend gave me a Saturn recently and this was one of the first games I wanted to get. I really like rail shooters and the like a lot that’s why.

The music in this is god tier by Zuntata. Taito’s legendary in house band. I had to order the vinyl record shortly after listening.

Taito blessed the Sega Saturn with a few of their arcade classics and this is one of the best along with Elevator Action Returns and Darius Gaiden.

I’m really enjoying catching up with the Saturn at the moment. Prolly my favorite generation.
NNID: T_Tang PSN: T_Tang GT: Retr016bit
Vita: AsKsQsJsTs 3DS: 0387-9826-5126 Twitch/YouTube: TheRetroCouple

User Info: delta_7890

delta_7890
1 year ago#2
It's a fantastic game! I love that each last stage has a unique form for your vehicle. The mecha and the motorcycle are probably my favorites.

If you're just starting out on collecting for the Saturn, I also highly recommend all three Panzer Dragoon games. There's also a great port of After Burner II under the Japan-only Sega Ages banner.
"Believe in the Sign of Zeta!" - Z Gundam

User Info: T_Tangg

T_Tangg
4 days ago#3
Appreciate the response. Sorry I only log into gamefaqs like once a year now. Thanks for the recommendations. I have all those games now and played them a good amount. The Saturn was awesome in its own way for sure. Panzer 2 is still amazing and I worry about the Remake. Panzer 1 remake was pretty bland.
NNID: T_Tang PSN: T_Tang GT: Retr016bit
Vita: AsKsQsJsTs 3DS: 0387-9826-5126 Twitch/YouTube: TheRetroCouple
  1. Boards
  2. Night Striker S
  3. My new favorite game...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A