• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Hellhole
  3. Can unused and dead community boards be revoked and redistributed?

User Info: BombermanGold

BombermanGold
1 month ago#61
I find it very weird that, if someone vehemently dislikes a site due to the moderator/administrator personnel , then wouldn't the sensible thing would be to just, I dunno... leave?
"I will be your superhero!!!"
STEAM ID: BombermanGOLDEN

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
1 month ago#62
BombermanGold posted...
I find it very weird that, if someone vehemently dislikes a site due to the moderator/administrator personnel , then wouldn't the sensible thing would be to just, I dunno... leave?

Who said you could use logic?
1,000 maps goal achieved on 04/12/2010!
2,000 maps goal achieved on 04/15/2016!

User Info: Thomasina

Thomasina
1 month ago#63
OlorinTheOtaku posted...
LMAO... Never did I think I'd see the day when someone simply remembering another person's name is enough to trigger them.

There's a handful of people on one board in this whole website who probably remember that name. For the past 7 years, minimum, I've been using multiple names purposefully so people don't remember me.
"I'll leave when you're dead", "do you think you'll ever stop breathing?" - death threats I've received on this site.

User Info: toreyluvullo

toreyluvullo
1 month ago#64
If I referred to you by a name you used before your current account, back in 2005, you don't think that would be weird?

ectually, on the football board, we still call each other by the usernames we knew each other by in 2005, even tho we are all using different ones nowadays
we played the games that people play
we made mistakes along the way
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
1 month ago#65
I find it very weird that, if someone vehemently dislikes a site due to the moderator/administrator personnel , then wouldn't the sensible thing would be to just, I dunno... leave ?

This is just one of the reasons why I'm sure Tail's is doing this solely to troll the mod staff and that they don't actually care about conditions here.

That, and... the fact that practically nothing Tail's complains about or fights against is actually an issue or legitimate problem.
Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real.
-Find me on Twitter and Reddit @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: BombermanGold

BombermanGold
1 month ago#66
Which is more pitiful, than anything.
Trying to annoy people over the internet as a hobby.
Makes one wonder what the hell their home life is like to stoop to something like that as something that makes them happy.
"I will be your superhero!!!"
STEAM ID: BombermanGOLDEN

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
1 month ago#67

No kidding...
Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real.
-Find me on Twitter and Reddit @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: bover_87

bover_87
1 month ago#68
Aw damn, I missed Tails melting down about his board and not being able to post racist s***.

I mean, he does it every few days, but watching how pathetic it is never quite loses its humor value.
I...I shall consume.
Consume...consume everything. ~ [FFRK] rcr6 - Arbiter's Tome/Forbidden Power/Divine Veil Grimoire
I still dont think we realy ever found out what the board was taking down for. I remember someone asking for a concrete example but none was given.

shrugs another one bites the dust

Life shall continue
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
1 month ago#70
Thewatcher67899 posted...
I still dont think we realy ever found out what the board was taking down for. I remember someone asking for a concrete example but none was given.

shrugs another one bites the dust

Life shall continue
The only person who can truly answer that is Allen, and he said it was due to repeated examples of Taiis not modding offensive content. I told Taiis about the offensive content I saw that was left unmodded, or in some cases even posted by taiis and he refused to listen because I copied a list that he blew off because a non-mod posted it first. See post 44 itt...

That is about as concrete as you will get.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20- Monthly Competitions with Karma or Steam/Amazon prizes!
RIP Mith. You were a good friend and will be missed. ;-;
  1. Boards
  2. Hellhole
  3. Can unused and dead community boards be revoked and redistributed?
  • Post New Message