• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellhole
  3. The Fire Emblem Debates

User Info: ShiningDrake

ShiningDrake
10 years ago#81
Ever heard of:
Hinduism
Judaism
Islam
Atheism
Buddhism

Yes I've heard of them. No, I never said that all non-Christians are Satanists, and you know that. I said that I was bothered by the topic that said Marcus was god and compared him to Jesus. Then you said that you were offended because you aren't a Christian. Well guess what, acting like you're offended by the existence of religions other than your own really does sound ignorant to me. I am not offended by the idea of religions other than my own existing, I don't especially like the fact, but if someone else believes in things other than what I do, I tolerate that, and don't say "That personally offends me because I don't follow that religion, no one is allowed to think something I don't, I am the only way blahblahblah!".

You really do sound full of it when you accuse someone else of ignorance after you just said that you are offended by the idea of someone having another religion than you. If you really cannot see that, then I really have nothing else to say, as it is really a basic concept.
Check out my RPG board on iPBFree: http://truthofworlds.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx
Light shines through.

User Info: Vivekbob

Vivekbob
10 years ago#82
I don't especially like the fact

What?

But I do understand your point, but try to hold off comments like that for your own good. I would really appreciate it.

I'm giving you a final truce to forget our past and clear the slate.

Y/N.
Zeldafreak007's Status: Banhammer'd: I think ZF is a pretty cool guy. Eh makes pointless topics and doesn't afraid of banhammas.~17Master

ShiningDrake
10 years ago#83
He means to take your little feud on AIM/instant messaging, mrite?

"Our little feud" is a clash of two personalities that apparently cannot coexist. As long as we have anything to do with each other, we will end up fighting. He doesn't do anything except troll, and then twist my words around when I actually take the context of what he said in account.

And no, I don't have AIM, and I don't expect to ever have it. I don't expect that we could really work anything out anyway, we'll just put up with each other until the pressure explodes and we both go on pointless meaningless rants where he twists my words around and I try to get him to stop even though I know it's pointless and I can't do anything.
Check out my RPG board on iPBFree: http://truthofworlds.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx
Light shines through.

Vivekbob
10 years ago#84
...Sigh..

Again with the "I B A VICTIM FEEL FOR ME" speech.

So truce or not?
Zeldafreak007's Status: Banhammer'd: I think ZF is a pretty cool guy. Eh makes pointless topics and doesn't afraid of banhammas.~17Master

ShiningDrake
10 years ago#85
I don't especially like the fact

What?

But I do understand your point, but try to hold off comments like that for your own good. I would really appreciate it.

I'm giving you a final truce to forget our past and clear the slate.

Y/N.

Yes, I accept the truce. No, I don't think it will work out in the long run, but it's better than fighting constantly until one of us starts having nightmares about the other.
Light shines through.

Vivekbob
10 years ago#86
It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Btw, I'm not christian. But I "overreacted" of sorts to just teach you a lesson. You need to understand that touchy comments like that will not slide.

ShiningDrake
10 years ago#87
Btw, I'm not christian. But I "overreacted" of sorts to just teach you a lesson. You need to understand that touchy comments like that will not slide.

What about the comment you made that caused that comment? Eh, whatever. At least our "feud" is temporarily over. Let's hope that this lasts a while.
Light shines through.

Vivekbob
10 years ago#88
It was referring to god solely as Jesus.

I personally didn't care. I just acted like a nutjob to help you understand.

User Info: deprece

deprece
10 years ago#89
Your arguing while trying to make a truce..... no comment.....
I'm a person of peace. If I werent, I'd personally shove ShiningDrake's throat up his ****.~FurryYunSeong
Brawl FC: 0001-7612-5327 Trill
  1. Boards
  2. Hellhole
  3. The Fire Emblem Debates
  • Topic Archived