• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellhole
  3. The Fire Emblem Debates

User Info: Vivekbob

Vivekbob
10 years ago#1
Why are they being modded?

And for god forbid disruptive posting? I haven't posted one, but I well would like to participate in one and can't understand why they're being deleted.

BTW, all things are NOT well with SD.
Zeldafreak007's Status: Banhammer'd: I think ZF is a pretty cool guy. Eh makes pointless topics and doesn't afraid of banhammas.~17Master

User Info: CagedRat

CagedRat
10 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Vivekbob
10 years ago#3
Alright; Explain to me why your little explosion should have little, if any impact on me.
Zeldafreak007's Status: Banhammer'd: I think ZF is a pretty cool guy. Eh makes pointless topics and doesn't afraid of banhammas.~17Master

User Info: 17Master

17Master
10 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Vivekbob
10 years ago#5
If you want to make this a full-length debate. By all means, do so. I sure as hell have more backing than you and your rat-buddies ever will.

User Info: ShiningDrake

ShiningDrake
10 years ago#6
Wait, what? Are they being deleted from the social board now too?! If so, this has just got to stop. This is ridiculous, first you say to make it on the social board, and then when it is, it's not allowed?!

As if I wasn't annoyed enough at how GameFAQs is being run. This is so stupid.
Check out my RPG board on iPBFree: http://truthofworlds.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx
Light shines through.

Vivekbob
10 years ago#7
Hush SD, you brought the FE7 board to mod attention.

You have no say in this.

User Info: CagedRat

CagedRat
10 years ago#8
Shut up!

User Info: deprece

deprece
10 years ago#9
^[This message ,WILL deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Hell, one of Ewan's Phantoms CAN be stronger than Ewan.
Brawl FC: 0001-7612-5327 Name: Trill Main: Falco

User Info: ShiningDrake

ShiningDrake
10 years ago#10
... You've gotta be kidding me. For once I'm on your side, and you're complaining. And I thought I was whiny. This is pretty similar to the guy who complained about his moderation being overturned.
Check out my RPG board on iPBFree: http://truthofworlds.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx
Light shines through.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellhole
  3. The Fire Emblem Debates
  • Topic Archived