• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
  3. TE Sticks not registering in game?

User Info: Teach

Teach
7 years ago#1
So the buttons work and it recognizes the controller, but the stick does nothing.

Presumably this is b/c the stick is mapped to the analog stick and this game only recognizes the dpad.

Anyone able to get these working?
Teach

User Info: RanBinRai

RanBinRai
7 years ago#2
Teach posted...
So the buttons work and it recognizes the controller, but the stick does nothing.

Presumably this is b/c the stick is mapped to the analog stick and this game only recognizes the dpad.

Anyone able to get these working?

Hey, nice topic. I was thinking about getting this game myself, and as someone with a TE stick it caught my interest.

I have the SFIV TE stick (I'm not sure what the other versions of the TE stick are like, but they should be the same).

If you look at the top-left part of the stick, there's that little section with all the buttons. In the top right of that little section is a slider, with letters printed above it "LS DP RS." You have to slide that little button so it's directly under "DP," then it will register with the game. I have SFA2 and that game only recognizes the directional pad as well.
I will not change this signature until signatures protesting or demanding change are no longer viable signatures.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
  3. TE Sticks not registering in game?
  • Topic Archived