• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Pokemon Snap

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
3 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og9CC1JLkQM

worried despite it lookin fine

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 months ago#2
It looks aite. Still think an on-rails game about taking photos should be a little more smoothly-animated in general and visually... better in some places for a lack of a better word, but it looks aite.

Now, does it look $60? Ehhhhhh
This isn't even a millionth, billionth of my rage

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
3 months ago#3
SpunkySix posted...
It looks aite. Still think an on-rails game about taking photos should be a little more smoothly-animated in general and visually... better in some places for a lack of a better word, but it looks aite.

Now, does it look $60? Ehhhhhh
After I was forced to become a grown up with a job, I have come to realise that very few games look like $60

It is a little sad tbh
After all is said and done, we all end up as skeletons
Tales unending, rules a-bending, journey just begun

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
3 months ago#4
Traptin3days posted...
After I was forced to become a grown up with a job, I have come to realise that very few games look like $60

It is a little sad tbh
Welcome to being old.

Next you're going to come to the stark realization that basically everything you like are nostalgia-pieces to your childhood that are also mechanically focused "mini" games that never breach the 20 hour mark if they even make half of that.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: Smogoon

Smogoon
3 months ago#5
Traptin3days posted...

It is a little sad tbh

games are like stocks now. buy early access for cheap and hope they add a ton of content after for that value. feels amazing buying stardew at 15 yet i've played it so much more than any game in that time frame.
http://i.imgtc.com/4hSmRGC8pR.png
http://i.imgtc.com/C33xSERSI2.png

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
3 months ago#6
I hope this game is lengthy, it looks pretty af

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 months ago#7
I'm not really a fan of Pokemon Snap, but then again I was never that big into the FPS genre.

Hopefully it's fine for you guys tho
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 months ago#8
Traptin3days posted...

It is a little sad tbh

Eugh yeah, and the sad thing is I have so much more money now than I did as a kid but now it has to go towards "basic necessities" and "personal responsibilities".

Lame.
This isn't even a millionth, billionth of my rage
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Pokemon Snap
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How good is this game? General4 Answers