• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Nintendo Wii

User Info: PrettyTonyTiger

PrettyTonyTiger
4 weeks ago#1
I go inside a lot people's homes to make money but I notice that in 2021, they always have a Nintendo Wii original. As if, if the household is going to have a video game console it is GOING to be a Nintendo Wii and maybe a modern day xbox or playstation, but often it might be a solo Nintendo Wii. Why do you think this is? How phenomenal was Nintendo Wii really if it is still in households in 2021 like this? I have not paid attention to the family age ranges but maybe it is the first console for a generation so it still stands, like how snes/genesis was yours but those are ancient dinosaurs like you and ceases to exist.
https://gfycat.com/BountifulHarmlessDungbeetle

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#2
prior to switch was their biggest money maker and was a big hit for casual marketplace.

Basically good console with broad appeal and more affordable than it's competition

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 weeks ago#3
Nintendo Wii was where they went big time casual but still hadn't fully jumped the shark yet.

Around the U they f***ed up bad on marketing and then after regaining peoples' confidence with the early Switch they just kinda stopped caring.
This isn't even a millionth, billionth of my rage
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Nintendo Wii
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How good is this game? General4 Answers