• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. What games are you playing right now Warflame?

User Info: willingmess

willingmess
3 months ago#1
Honestly having a lot of fun playing Ikenfell. It’s a fun little indie game. It has a really interesting position based combat system. The sprites look nice, even if the character portraits in dialogue are a bit odd. They have a Nickelodeon cartoon feel to them. The story’s also pretty interesting. Some mysteries that are compelling, and a decent pace.
Why so bananas about it?

User Info: Werewolf-Kirby

Werewolf-Kirby
3 months ago#2
I decided to play Pikmin 2 and try for a no-death run since I'm definitely getting Pikmin 3 deluxe for my birthday.

Outside of a glitch that recorded 16 deaths that didn't happen, I'm doing pretty good and up to the fight against the Titan Dweevil!
Official Kirby of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate boards! And Bowser's husband <3
ACNH Dream Address: DA-3054-3417-4445

User Info: Chandler014

Chandler014
3 months ago#3
Mainly Ghost of Tsushima. Was doing a Mono-Dragon run in Pokemon Shield, but I've almost got that done (Despite being Dragon types and resisting the first few gyms I quickly found that.... Well, they REALLY suck early-game since Dragon Rage got axed. And don't even get me STARTED on Bede, Opal, and Melony). Also doing Vicky 2 some, much to my dismay sometimes.... Also started a game in Crusader Kings III for the first time as an Irish minor, so that's fun. Got a couple games I'm juggling around, I guess. Since I move back to my college apartment this weekend I'm trying to get some of them done before then.

But uh, yeah, Ghost of Tsushima. It's fun. Can be difficult, but it's fun.
"Game companies always ruin their beloved franchises." ~Knuckles the Echidna

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
3 months ago#4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_FGxivamR0

User Info: Sephini

Sephini
3 months ago#5
Persona 5 NG+
Started it on my PS3 until it died. Then I discovered PS3 emulation was advanced enough to run P5 perfectly, so I just used someone else's completed save to jumpstart NG+. Trying to 100% it at the same time but I don't think I'll be able to get the Futaba voice lines trophy.

Next in line is Nier Autotomato. But I want focus on one game at a time now as starting multiple games just ends up with nothing getting finished.

On the side I have a small project of hacking Pokemon White to include some post-game encounters, update moves, implement newer moves and update the Pokemon. Sadly it's kind of a hassle since the hacking scene of BW is littered with abandoned projects to make hacking easier. The typical "I'm not interested anymore so everyone waiting is left with nothing to work with. Heavens forbid I share my work."
R

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
3 months ago#6
Animal Crossing New Horizon, am finally remodelling my island

Some smash, some ghost of Tsushima.

I got One Piece World Seeker and FF7 Remake in my mail so I need to get to those too tbh
After all is said and done, we all end up as skeletons
Tales unending, rules a-bending, journey just begun

User Info: Sephini

Sephini
3 months ago#7
Sephini posted...
Persona 5 NG+
Just beat the Reaper and the super secret boss. What I got from the latter? A literally useless item and a special scene. It was worth it https://imgur.com/a/0Gxpdz4

R

User Info: Moocow123450

Moocow123450
3 months ago#8
Just finished a campaign in Victoria 2 (went from a low ranking nation to #3 and rapidly approaching #1). Otherwise I've been playing Super Mario Galaxy, about 40 stars in already, and Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: ShinyMasamuneZ

ShinyMasamuneZ
3 months ago#9
AC Valhalla with DKC3 as my shortplay side piece.
Currently Playing: Super Mario Odyssey
Recently Finished: Psychonauts, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
3 months ago#10
FFXIV mainly, Warframe less, Switch has several things I stopped playing (SSB, BotW, Kirby).
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. 6 times 3 isn't 200 either!
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. What games are you playing right now Warflame?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How good is this game? General4 Answers