• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story. Tiddies are too damn big!

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
3 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxevt0_T9cE

this is a goofy ass nontroversy

"gamers" default seems to be DEATH THREATS these days. classy

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 months ago#2
Apparently the devs are Gamergate folk and deleted a rant about kids with gender study degrees or whatever whining at them.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: BabyLuigiOnFire

BabyLuigiOnFire
3 months ago#3
The character designs are f***ing atrocious but I'm not going to stop them from making their wank game. If they want cheap wanks, then let them. Certainly not going to be compelled to be interested in their products, however, and if the above post is true about their stance on gamergate, I'm less sympathetic to them.
I'm Baby Luigi's biggest fan, a rather cantankerous female.
Left 4 Dead 2 is the best Mario-based shooter.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
3 months ago#4
BabyLuigiOnFire posted...
The character designs are f***ing atrocious but I'm not going to stop them from making their wank game. If they want cheap wanks, then let them. Certainly not going to be compelled to be interested in their products, however, and if the above post is true about their stance on gamergate, I'm less sympathetic to them.
oh have no love for them or the game just find it mildly amusing and silly that any one is getting this worked up over this

2021 and you're this made over viddya game breasts eh? must not have any other worries....

User Info: BabyLuigiOnFire

BabyLuigiOnFire
3 months ago#5
Yeah, it's so much easier to just...ignore it? Compared to, say, COVID-19 and other political s*** going on? If it doesn't suit your tastes, it doesn't suit your tastes. Move along and look at something else. I haven't even heard about this game either, I feel like the people who get angry about this are actively trying to find something to get pissed off about.
I'm Baby Luigi's biggest fan, a rather cantankerous female.
Left 4 Dead 2 is the best Mario-based shooter.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 months ago#6
It's weird because I 1000% agree that they shouldn't be forcibly censored, but at the same time that character looks f***ing idiotic and so I don't think that saying "hey maybe prioritize making your character designs look decent over giving them massive tiddies for the sake of having massive tiddies" is wrong either.

It's like people (not you, but others) don't understand that there's a difference between rightly pointing out something is stupid and "censoring" it. I'm sure some people are doing the latter, but criticism doesn't automatically fall under that umbrella, especially when the same people complaining about this ironically often do way more actual censoring of material that doesn't go for super sexualized designs by screaming "SJW CENSORSHIP MUH ARTISTIC FREEDOMS" while hypocritically s***ting on a dev's creative choices because they don't match their preferences.
I'm SpunkySix, and I'm fine.

Lexifox
3 months ago#7
So having looked at this character some more I still don't get why people are into this.

I can appreciate large breasts, but those aren't just large. They're misshapen. They look so f***ing pointy.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 months ago#8
Misshapen, disproportionate, cartoonishly-large boobies are fine but god help you if you design some characters with smallish breasts you SJW dictatorial piece of s*** STOP RUINING MY VIDEO GAMES AND DEFILING THE ARTISTIC INTEGRITY OF THE MEDIUM. /s
I'm SpunkySix, and I'm fine.

Lexifox
3 months ago#9
SpunkySix posted...
Misshapen, disproportionate cartoonishly-large boobies are fine but god help you if you design a character with smaller breasts you SJW dictatorial piece of s***. /s

Unless she's totally flat. Then you're cool game devs of culture and it's okay to be smaller.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story. Tiddies are too damn big!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How good is this game? General4 Answers