• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Anime topic for the weeeeebs!

User Info: ReachMorrowind

ReachMorrowind
1 month ago#481
Whenever I hear Yuki, I think Yuki Kajiura.
BJ Sikowitz

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#482
hmm only ep 4 but i think i peeped a spoiler in the op

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#483
something hilarious about a protags who big strat of beating those stronger than her is bounding them and gagging them with bucket loads of poison down the throat x'D

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#484
craving unagi sushi....

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#485
love we are kinda seeing... our little spider slowly become a dungeon boss and that she is savvy enough to understand that hahah.

oh and back to the unlosers still find it funny how much serious they treat a skill are MC completely forgot she even had

though find the one student's upbringing is causing her to become deluded which at first was funny and is becoming alil disturbing

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#486
so the real kicker will be since she is going for a specialized build, is if she runs into anything/one who is built to deal with her main offensive ability it will be very bad news for our lil Spider!

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#487
clearly she chose the right evolution paths. Finally meet the demons that have been referred to a few times now

show makes me hungrier than i expected

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#488
so now that i know

loli in op is demon lord, who can effect powerful monsters despite not being anywhere near them

so does that mean that spider could have killed julius?

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#489
sudden wisdom skill patch.... uh that is hmmm....

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#490
wait.... 15 years ago? ....
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Anime topic for the weeeeebs!
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A

How good is this game? General4 Answers