• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Spookybois For All Seasons

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
1 year ago#1
doot doot
Got something to say? Post it on Gamefaqs- that's one of my rules.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 year ago#2
https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1255768966401794048

SpunkySix
1 year ago#3
LM3 was excellent but I have zero interest in the online modes so all that DLC is a wide miss for me.

I can't take Wesker seriously because every time he shows up I just imagine Felicia adorably shouting his name in MvC3.

lenmutt
1 year ago#4
SpunkySix posted...
I can't take Wesker seriously
if and when you finish Chris' story or whatever go and watch "Chris? STOP IT!"

SpunkySix
1 year ago#5
lenmutt posted...
if and when you finish Chris' story or whatever go and watch "Chris? STOP IT!"

Will do. And I def plan on playing Chris' scenario. Usually I don't do multiple playthroughs but it sounds like in this game they're at least considerably different so I probably should.

So I met Lisa Trevor... she's tragic as all hell, and her introductory appearance is super tense. The second I saw Jill comment on how you can see the front of the house from that one window I knew something would be coming in, but I still wasn't prepared for just how freaky it was. A bit odd that she just kind of slaps you and then lets you run away, but still. Spoopy af. But also sad. Poor lady just wants to find her mum...

I killed Plant 42 in a cutscene, or rather Barry did it for me with a friggen flamethrower. Yay for solving math puzzles?

But the award for easily the most pants-s***tingly terrifying thing in the game so far goes to the Mommy Neptune in the Aqua Ring. I am so freaked out by large things being in the water below me and the helplessness that triggers in me, and having to run across that goddamn catwalk while several mutant sharks swam around right there freaked me right the f*** out. I barely made it into the next room and at that point the music that was playing was so intense it gave the Sonic drowning theme a serious run for its money.

Then in the pressure room below, the way she smashes up against the glass repeatedly sent me into panic mode and I barely, and I mean just barely managed to lower the water in time. Sirens were blaring and I was at 90% breach by the time I got the puzzle worked out, with what I'd estimate was probably a few seconds to spare at most.

And then even when the damn girt was just kind of flopping around freaked me out. I felt sort of bad for having to zap her, though. She was just kinda swimming around when Jill came along and bullied her for no reason. Definitely didn't deserve that.

Even once she was dead I was still so nervous I had to stop and convince myself it was fine to pick up the next key. That was an extremely memorable, scary sequence.

Oh and I looked it up after, staying in the Aqua Ring too long leads to a nice bit of Jill vore where the shark omnomnoms a Subway-fresh Jill sammich so that was a bonus.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Gubbey

Gubbey
1 year ago#6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsUEbELWsEw
What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes
If I had common sense I'd cut myself OR CURL UP AND DIE!

SpunkySix
1 year ago#7
Is that a canon video or a joke video? I don't want to click without knowing...

Also if anyone is looking for an unconventional horror movie and likes dark humor, Prevenge is great and I've never seen anything else quite like it. A pregnant woman slashes her way through a psychological revenge thriller, but it's a lot smarter than its concept sounds.

lenmutt
1 year ago#8
SpunkySix posted...

So I met Lisa Trevor... she's tragic as all hell, and her introductory appearance is super tense.
and a new addition to the REmake

SpunkySix
1 year ago#9
lenmutt posted...
and a new addition to the REmake

Which is bizarre because she feels essential to the experience if you ask me.

Kinda weird too how I think I'm like 3/4 of the way through the game, but the plot basically hasn't moved at all. I'm still trying to escape from this weird estate, the only difference is that I know there's some vaguely evil company behind the monsters. Other than that, nothing has actually moved forward and I'm just kind of aimlessly solving convoluted puzzles hoping that one of them will lead to an escape route or something.

And is there a reason Jill keeps bullying these poor creatures? First a bunch of innocent zombies, then Mommy Neptune, and now Yawn the silly snek. Was this Capcom's attempt at giving the character moral ambiguity?

User Info: Garioshi

Garioshi
1 year ago#10
SpunkySix posted...
So I met Lisa Trevor... she's tragic as all hell
You have no idea
"I play with myself" - Darklit_Minuet, 2018
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Spookybois For All Seasons
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A