• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. I think I know why the Incredible Hulk movie is one of the worst in the MCU

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
2 months ago#11
scrappybristol posted...
But Guardians 2 is fun and enjoyable and already has that connection cause of the 1st movie not to mention I think Adam will have a part to play in Endgame.

My point still stands it BARELY has any real connection to the overarching MCU plot and is easily in many peoples top 5 while Hulk is the forgotten green bore

User Info: Garioshi

Garioshi
2 months ago#12
lenmutt posted...
Garioshi posted...
I know, but the movie's production had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the MCU.

You could say the same for guardians 2 it didn't even have a forced infinity stone mcguffin

I don't mean that it has almost no connection to the rest of the MCU (although that certainly is true), I mean that it wasn't even produced with the MCU in mind. It's much closer to the early 00's superhero movies than the ones from Iron Man onward.
"I play with myself" - Darklit_Minuet, 2018

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
2 months ago#13
lenmutt posted...
Hulk is the forgotten green bore

It doesn't help that the movie was still when the MCU was still trying to find it's identity.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. I think I know why the Incredible Hulk movie is one of the worst in the MCU
  • Topic Archived