• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie made me genuinely want my own...

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#1
child.

So like as i sat in the theater listing to the Broly vs Kakarot track as the non-trailers stuff played and saw someone walking in with a young girl, like much too young. I assumed they dragged their spawn because that's what parenthood is dragging a lil ball of flesh with you wherever you go.

Of course they sat behind me much to my slight annoyance. Luckily i hadn't heard much out of the little one... Until my favourite character showed up and i hear a small voice exclaim "It's Piccolo!" I felt beyond warm and fuzzy. I never considered having a child outside of performing certain psychological experiments on them to see how they develop mentally. However nurturing my own little otaku sounds quaint ^_^

then i remember children are the worst. Though the child also said after the movie "I didn't think I would like it, but I really liked it!" She came in with low broly expectations and showed she had good taste after watching a quality anime film. Fascinating!

User Info: Checkmate88

Checkmate88
4 weeks ago#2
lenmutt posted...
Until my favourite character showed up and i hear a small voice exclaim "It's Piccolo!"

Ah, you have fine taste.
http://i.imgur.com/D49RFY7.gifv

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#3
Checkmate88 posted...
lenmutt posted...
Until my favourite character showed up and i hear a small voice exclaim "It's Piccolo!"

Ah, you have fine taste.

oh yeah xD I think because how much i talk about Yamcha folks might not know Big Green has been my favourite for the longest time.

Happy he was like the only Z warrior not named Goku/Vegeta allowed to show up in new film

and very elated that he is in Jump Force ^___^

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 weeks ago#4
lenmutt posted...
I never considered having a child outside of performing certain psychological experiments on them to see how they develop mentally

um
What doth life?
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie made me genuinely want my own...
  • Topic Archived