• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Ultimate Crackpot Dragon Ball theory about Frieza (Spoilers inside)

User Info: willingmess

willingmess
4 weeks ago#1
So we all know that Frieza and his dad are said to be the product of a genetic mutation right?

But what race did they originate from? What race could produce such evil and malformed progeny as these two through asexual reproduction?

I am here today to propose to you that Frieza and King Cold are in fact the product of an evil Albino Super Namekian that birthed King Cold as revenge for the genocide of his people.

Now some of you might be confused. “How in the heck? They look nothing like Namekians!” And to that I bring up the progeny of Piccolo Sr.! Tamborine looks nothing like a namekian either! Frieza and King Cold practically look like normal Namekians by comparison!

In the end, things really came full circle with Frieza’s return to Namek. Why didn’t Cold return to finish them earlier? I’m not entirely sure. Maybe he was fearful of the power of Super Namekians still? Or perhaps his evil was aimless, only fulfilled by Frieza through sheer happenstance. Or perhaps he did come back, but had seen the decline of Namekians, and relished the chance to watch the pitiful people they had become with time. We may never know.

What we can know though is that King Cold and Frieza are Mutant Albino Namekians.
Why so bananas about it?

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#2
isn't Frieza the only one who is a mutation?

User Info: Sephirotht

Sephirotht
4 weeks ago#3
wut
R
https://i.imgtc.com/pda8Gu4.png

User Info: willingmess

willingmess
4 weeks ago#4
lenmutt posted...
isn't Frieza the only one who is a mutation?

Nah, I think King Cold is also stated to be a mutation
Why so bananas about it?
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Ultimate Crackpot Dragon Ball theory about Frieza (Spoilers inside)
  • Topic Archived