• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Been Playing One Way Heroics

User Info: Moocow123450

Moocow123450
3 months ago#1
I've been stressed with finals and with huge amounts of time inbetween each, my 3DS broken, and my Wii U packed up, I've been playing games off of Steam. First I tried Skyrim which was decent enough and I'll give it a deeper try later. Also played some CK2. But my best friend is letting me use her steam library and oh boy is it the addicting pick up and play fun I was looking for (well pick and play being about 15-30 minute play sessions). Beat easy mode second try and I'm grinding through normal mode now. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble dealing with durability, specifically of shields (I'm playing knight atm). But I'm still having a blast.

What smaller games have ya'll been playing?
"Moocow change ur sig smh. I can't believe that was five YEARS AGO. Jesus."
-Zorro 2018

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
3 months ago#2
middle of a moove?

Moocow123450 posted...
What smaller games have ya'll been playing?

Imma play Furi this weekend it's a smaller game i got free from + a while back been meaning to play it for a looooong while

artist is guy who worked on Afro Samurai and i hear game is stylish and series of boss fights i think it's a top down isometric perspective game unsure tho

I feel alil bad because i am mainly playing it so i don't feel bad about deleting it for some space did similar thing with Gone Home. Played once, enjoyed, deleted for room after having it sit around for months

gonna have to do this with Life is Strange at some point as well

mainly moderately sized games that i have sit around i have removed bigger ones if i do not play them at all just app data of course tho incase i ever want to return like Fallout 4 and Dragon Age inquisition

but yeah so Furi then. ^_^

User Info: Checkmate88

Checkmate88
3 months ago#3
lenmutt posted...
Imma play Furi this weekend

https://youtu.be/_J6-3l3hCm0
http://i.imgur.com/D49RFY7.gifv

lenmutt
3 months ago#4
Checkmate88 posted...
lenmutt posted...
Imma play Furi this weekend

https://youtu.be/_J6-3l3hCm0

too many games grabbing my attention haha

lenmutt
3 months ago#5
@Checkmate88

wow this is not what i thought!

def can feel the afro in this

beat tutorial boss first try haha his last phase got me on my last pip tho xD wasn't certain what to do but did it

also discovered after combat X/Dash button turns into a cinematic auto walk "to be coool" button which is funny since i slowed walked all the way back to cell for a lil secret sorta means you gotta really want to see what's back the way you came, though given i know this game is a boss marathon that is fine
more cinematic than i thought.

lenmutt
3 months ago#6
the guardian is alot different from the chain

died on weapon phase then stomped her until a achievement popped telling me "wow you beat her ass with no gameovers!" then she started stomping me on her last 2 pips

why give players that false confidence? haha!

gonna play more laters

User Info: Checkmate88

Checkmate88
3 months ago#7
Also the Furi soundtrack is amazing.
But anything with Carpenter Brut is amazing.

Anyway, I've been playing the remake of The Witch's House today.

It's good to see an old classic get a fresh coat of paint.
http://i.imgur.com/D49RFY7.gifv

lenmutt
3 months ago#8
Checkmate88 posted...
Also the Furi soundtrack is amazing.
But anything with Carpenter Brut is amazing.

Anyway, I've been playing the remake of The Witch's House today.

It's good to see an old classic get a fresh coat of paint.

yes! i was alil trepidatious to turn it down, in any games with dialogue i turn down sound effects alil and music a tad more to often the case music tends to not be mixed properly granted there's subtitles.... maybe i turn it back up

Nice! that game looks super neat i think i made a topic about it way back when ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Been Playing One Way Heroics
  • Topic Archived