• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Lol told ya the last Smash "leaked" was fake, no Katalina DLC

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
3 weeks ago#1
moonknight98 posted...
Source (Senjougahara__Hitagi):

https://www.reddit.com/user/Senjougahara__Hitagi/comments/9x27hs/just_a_quick_update_not_answering_questions/

"I will not be releasing info until I have confirmed with my sources. I am VERY UPFRONT, when it comes to what I know. I will not, however, tell everything I know. This is for legal, personal, and insider reasons. Furthermore, it is not worth mentioning to everyone something is probably false. I made a mistake with Katalina, thinking she was confirmed, and at this point, a lot of things are pointing to the deal not being about smash, but something more than that now. I will go into more detail in the updated thread in the future about that, but for now, please be patient."
After all is said and done, we all end up as skeletons
Tales unending, rules a-bending, journey just begun

User Info: Sephirotht

Sephirotht
3 weeks ago#2
What is that sound I'm hearing?
Sounds like something crashed into the ground or something.
Ooooh, it's their credibility considering any subject whatsoever from henceforth.
R

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
3 weeks ago#3
Sephirotht posted...
What is that sound I'm hearing?
Sounds like something crashed into the ground or something.
Ooooh, it's their credibility considering any subject whatsoever from henceforth.

Yea lol
Back-pedalling the post tbh
After all is said and done, we all end up as skeletons
Tales unending, rules a-bending, journey just begun

User Info: Moocow123450

Moocow123450
3 weeks ago#4
Lmao, you'd think after s*** like the Grinch leak, literally nobody would believe any leaks anymore for this game.
"Moocow change ur sig smh. I can't believe that was five YEARS AGO. Jesus."
-Zorro 2018
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Lol told ya the last Smash "leaked" was fake, no Katalina DLC
  • Topic Archived