• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which 5 DLC characters do you want?

User Info: Moocow123450

Moocow123450
2 weeks ago#91
l33t_iRk3n_Rm33 posted...
I associate Goku with video games more than I do someone from a gacha app I can’t even download. Gachas are barely even games. Goku’s in tons of games, popular ones at that. Heck, if not for the games, I don’t think I’d even know the story! I’ve never even watched the whole anime. Hell, it’s not even like Grandblue has Goku beat in the s***ty gacha market. Dokkan Battle says hi.

Good for you, I'm just saying I personally don't associate Goku with games because of his origin, thus I don't want him in. And yes, I do have DBZ games and yes, they are quite good, I just tend to think of the anime when I think of Goku before anything else.

Not like I want any Grandblue characters in at all anyway. If we're going to have a Gacha character in, at least have it be the one that Nintendo actually owns; I'd be fine with THAT. Of course, that's not going to happen because the game's so new, so I'd rather just not have any Gacha characters in.
"Moocow change ur sig smh. I can't believe that was five YEARS AGO. Jesus."
-Zorro 2018

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#92
Moocow123450 posted...
Although I want Goku less tbh because I don't even associate him with video games at all.

rob will always be a toy first for me

Moocow123450
2 weeks ago#93
lenmutt posted...
Moocow123450 posted...
Although I want Goku less tbh because I don't even associate him with video games at all.

At least it's a Nintendo made toy.

Also wasn't he more accurately a gaming peripheral used to market the NES rather than a game console, so he really did make his first appearance with games anyway? I still personally associate him with games at least.
-Zorro 2018

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#94
Moocow123450 posted...
lenmutt posted...
Moocow123450 posted...

Also wasn't he more accurately a gaming peripheral used to market the NES rather than a game console, so he really did make his first appearance with games anyway? I still personally associate him with games at least.

still means characters don't have to be videos game characters first

Moocow123450
2 weeks ago#95
lenmutt posted...
Moocow123450 posted...
lenmutt posted...
Moocow123450 posted...

I thought ROB was still a video game character at the same time as a toy. Like, he had games released and was used to play the games. So he was both at the same time.
-Zorro 2018

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
2 weeks ago#96
lenmutt posted...
Traptin3days posted...
Regardless how cool a FE character is, it will not be well-received

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaX6ENKuf6s

Hey don't shoot the messenger tbh
After all is said and done, we all end up as skeletons
Tales unending, rules a-bending, journey just begun

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
2 weeks ago#97
lenmutt posted...
Moocow123450 posted...
lenmutt posted...
Moocow123450 posted...

Let's not compare a Nintendo product connected to their first home console that basically saved the company to a manga character tbh
After all is said and done, we all end up as skeletons
Tales unending, rules a-bending, journey just begun

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#98
Traptin3days posted...
Hey don't shoot the messenger tbh

haha i'm not, just saying smash community is toxic salty butts so if they are not please i don't really care

I do have symphathy for those who are bummed their perfect pick didn't get in yeah that sucks but we have folks calling super smash brothers ultimate "lazy" or sending death threats to sakurai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyaCFrZx3Io

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#99
Traptin3days posted...
Let's not compare a Nintendo product connected to their first home console that basically saved the company to a manga character tbh

Okay whens Ultraman gettin into smash then? ;D

Moocow123450
2 weeks ago#100
lenmutt posted...
I do have symphathy for those who are bummed their perfect pick didn't get in yeah that sucks but we have folks calling super smash brothers ultimate "lazy" or sending death threats to sakurai

The first is dumb and the second is plain unforgivable, I agree.

Not 100% okay with every character added, but I still like how Young Link is back. I've been waiting for years for this.
-Zorro 2018
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which 5 DLC characters do you want?
  • Topic Archived