You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. New game called "DELTARUNE" by Toby Fox

User Info: OcarinaofToast

OcarinaofToast
1 week ago#61
lenmutt posted...
yeah i picked up on alot of this

whole setting feels like a fusion of True Pacific and Genocide no Mercy endings

Yeah and I actually really like it. Seems like an AU. No ending was made canon and that's one thing I always disliked about the prospect of a UT "sequel".

lenmutt posted...

haha thanks attire, weapon and personality gave me big shades of this and given i adore those two characters it really isn't a surprise i latched on to them pretty quickly

honestly I think it's seriously cool you found a character in this to associate with like that. I love Toby's characters. I actually sorta did the same with the prince
Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 is neither kissy, nor cutie. It is trash. 0 stars.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 week ago#62
haha they were beyond adorable.

lenmutt
1 week ago#63
OcarinaofToast posted...

Yeah and I actually really like it. Seems like an AU. No ending was made canon and that's one thing I always disliked about the prospect of a UT "sequel".

maybe i considered that when i saw a certain person's eyes combined with everything else but ending makes me feel like everything is not real

or something

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
1 week ago#64
I don't know if you've found this out already, but in the end scene where Kris rips out their soul, you can actually move around the soul in the cage.
3DS FC: 1864-8493-9429 | Switch FC: SW-5846-7581-7691
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD!"

User Info: willingmess

willingmess
1 week ago#65
endergamer537 posted...
I don't know if you've found this out already, but in the end scene where Kris rips out their soul, you can actually move around the soul in the cage.

Whaaaaaaaat!? That’s so cool! So it really is a metaphor for our influence then!
Why so bananas about it?

lenmutt
1 week ago#66
endergamer537 posted...

yup not that it matters.

User Info: Zeloetta

Zeloetta
1 week ago#67
Wow y'all really want me to play this. XD
Formerly known as Mistress_Zelda_
https://imgur.com/mwRRgOv.jpg

lenmutt
1 week ago#68
Zeloetta posted...
Wow y'all really want me to play this. XD

Dooo it

@OcarinaofToast what's the detail about downloading and uninstalling that is very important

lenmutt
1 week ago#69
lenmutt posted...
lenmutt posted...
Chandler014 posted...

BUT JESUS f***ING CHRIST THAT ENDING CAME OUT OF NOWHERE.

well i mean that cage, that wagon, and the stain are all there from the beginning and the more obvious thing is right in front of you when you're not in the dark

OH!!!!!! aaaah

so when you go through the town alot of them note you're acting nicer or less creepy or more talkative than usual

also the name

lenmutt
1 week ago#70
@Chandler014 also

Sans notes your mother came to buy a bunch of chocolate kisses that she'd have to hide from you. which seems innocent until you think about who else loves chocolate
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. New game called "DELTARUNE" by Toby Fox