You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. New game called "DELTARUNE" by Toby Fox

User Info: OcarinaofToast

OcarinaofToast
2 weeks ago#21
Secret boss? Do tell.
Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 is neither kissy, nor cutie. It is trash. 0 stars.

User Info: Garioshi

Garioshi
2 weeks ago#22
OcarinaofToast posted...
Secret boss? Do tell.

Go to the elevator that goes down to the prison and select ??? as your destination. Examine the door at the bottom of the stairs and then talk to the first shopkeeper (the one with the button eye). If you need any further help, there's a YT video up that shows the other steps needed to fight the boss.
"I can't wait to get cancer" - Forgotten, 2018

User Info: Zeloetta

Zeloetta
2 weeks ago#23
So this is just a teaser or a full game?
Formerly known as Mistress_Zelda_
https://imgur.com/mwRRgOv.jpg

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
2 weeks ago#24
Playing this so far. I absolutely love this; the battle system seems like a huge step up from Undertale. The intro to the first battle was smooth as f***, and the music was great.
3DS FC: 1864-8493-9429 | Switch FC: SW-5846-7581-7691
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD!"

User Info: endergamer537

endergamer537
2 weeks ago#25
Zeloetta posted...

I think it's supposed to be a teaser. The way it's been worded on Twitter, seems like Toby wants feedback on this.
3DS FC: 1864-8493-9429 | Switch FC: SW-5846-7581-7691
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD!"

User Info: Chandler014

Chandler014
2 weeks ago#26
Zeloetta posted...

Yeah, from what I understand it's more akin to a free demo or beta, just.... With Toby Fox's twist on things.

Also the game/demo/thingamajig is really good. Definitely feels like it expands on Undertale's core prospects while keeping the Undertale charm.
"Game companies always ruin their beloved franchises." ~Knuckles the Echidna

User Info: NextGen_TB

NextGen_TB
2 weeks ago#27
When can we talk about lore? The game seems to take place in a full-on AU, the playable character has weird connections to other characters but is very clearly not Frisk/is actually Chara(???), Undyne doesn't know who Alphys is, Alphys likes Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 more than the first, and Asriel is, like, mentioned as being a person that did stuff on the surface. Not even going to talk about not-Narnia and just what the f*** that place is supposed to be in relation to Undertale.

Overall, neat fanfic, was a fun time.
3DS FC: 2148-8632-4200 Wii U NNID: UltraTB
Official Gardevoir and Gothitelle Supporter of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
2 weeks ago#28
It's good to hear the battle system has improved. Some rough mechanical edges were one of Undertale's few weak points.
What doth life?
I think I'm the first person to notice, but Deltarune is an anagram for Undertale
No sexual fetish is weird. Unless it's a fetish for not thinking of me as anything other than 100% flawless.

User Info: NextGen_TB

NextGen_TB
2 weeks ago#30
englishhedgehog posted...
I think I'm the first person to notice, but Deltarune is an anagram for Undertale

Holy s*** dude, that's probably the only significant anagram in the game, too.
3DS FC: 2148-8632-4200 Wii U NNID: UltraTB
"...I completely, utterly, most profusely DESPISE Lucas... Lucas will NEVER be cool." - silversunsspu
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. New game called "DELTARUNE" by Toby Fox