You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. The Anime Topic (includes video games & manga)

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#401
Wonder-Bayo posted...
Also new FLCL? Should check

you can i have so much else to watch

megalobox followed by gunslinger girl with ongoing toriko and weekly jojo when i burn through Box and Girl i'll take alook at maybe some shoujo stuff or save that for december

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#402
if 90s to early aughts anime that aired on adult swim is your aesthetic, namely Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Trigun, Samurai Champloo and you like modern high octane stuff I feel like you can get something outta Megalobox

it's given me alotta nostalgia already for gone by days of anime, like i almost don't wanna binge it. I wish i could watch it weekly... but imma watch like.... 2 more episodes for now.

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#403
Music is sweet.

"Joe" I see you show.

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#404
Crack babies have join your party!

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#405
oh boy could our guys be more underdogs!?

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#406
https://66.media.tumblr.com/0579822d26893e83675f2cd323f0de40/tumblr_phiz288z9F1v1lktjo1_1280.png

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#407
also if you were into shows like Michiko to Hatchin, first few episodes of Gangsta and The Boondocks you may get something outta Megalobox

As***a no Joe and Hajime no Ippo sorta go without saying tho
(edited 2 weeks ago)

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#408
WHAT!?!!? O_o

User Info: Sephirotht

Sephirotht
2 weeks ago#409
Alicization makes me not ashamed for liking SAO. Especially after that magnificent bastard move by Asuna this week (or would that be last week?).
R

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#410
only 2 rounds left.... hey I just realized it's 1 round longer than normal boxing haha unlimited.

like foreign characters speak their own language not even half bad either

legitimately like the Harry Mcdowell gangster
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. The Anime Topic (includes video games & manga)