You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. The Anime Topic (includes video games & manga)

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#31
Sephirotht posted...
lenmutt posted...
Sephirotht posted...
lenmutt posted...
however unlike gundam i don't think there is a constant rule set as it seems like different teams have different gimmick to some extent

Uhm, that's literally what the different Gundam universes are.

but like gundam models/weapons/functions is what i mean aside from obvious outliers like G

Having a bit of trouble understanding what you specifically mean. Cuz even with that, different Gundam universes have different rules.

@Sephirotht

@PlasmaCannon

explain to @SpunkySix what Gundam and Precure is respectively

cuz i clearly lack the required knowledge

lenmutt
1 month ago#32
@Wonder-Bayo I watched the live action part 4 movie gonna digest thoughts.

live action adaptations are so goofy tho~

btw ALOT better than that live action FMA flick i watched
(edited 1 month ago)

lenmutt
1 month ago#33
Grandpa Higashikata is great and well casted hmmm pretty much everyone is well cast. Actor that plays Okuyasu has facial features that are a tad too delicate for what I want but his voice was pretty good.

Stand battles handled very well

If you have no context there is alot that won't be explained or is soooooo cut down without context you will not understand

Wardrobe is on point

only major downside is if you watched the anime.... yeah don't expect that vivid colour palette from the show so everything looks very mundane visually so lacks that Jojo panache in that regard.

Cinematography is pretty good despite the drab visuals neat camera tricks done for Crazy Diamond

ya know what's truly bizarre? part 4 exclusively takes place in Japan. This film is super not shot in Japan apparently they filmed alot in Spain! @_@

lenmutt
1 month ago#34
I think it is a fun adaption for Jojo fans and despite the changes for pacing it's pretty safe overall.

oh weird thing is the tech..... Jotaro & Josuke have smartphones and the Higashikata family have plasma screen tv

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
1 month ago#35
...interesting.
What doth life?

lenmutt
1 month ago#36
https://i.imgtc.com/mzDyWzA.jpg

understandable

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
1 month ago#37
SpunkySix posted...
I don't understand what a Cure is. Is that just a name for a magic girl?

Cure is part of the callsign of the transformed character. Sailor Moon did the same thing.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
1 month ago#38
PlasmaCannon posted...
SpunkySix posted...
I don't understand what a Cure is. Is that just a name for a magic girl?

Cure is part of the callsign of the transformed character. Sailor Moon did the same thing.

I see.

ty
What doth life?
(edited 1 month ago)

lenmutt
1 month ago#39
oh right! i gott finish last 2 eps of Dropkick!

lenmutt
1 month ago#40
https://i.imgur.com/YcDAwdA.jpg

from Yusuke Murata aka...
https://youtu.be/atxYe-nOa9w
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. The Anime Topic (includes video games & manga)