You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. A CYOA of Crossing Fate: Blazing Cross- Topic 1

User Info: Chandler014

Chandler014
3 weeks ago#81
Dark Reapette used Scan!
Unknown:
Some guy who really wants to kick your ass. He seems like the type of guy you can kill 50 times and he won't stay dead. Also stupidly otherworldly powerful.
Ability: Glitterificationisation: 13% chance to dissipate and dodge all enemy attacks for one turn.
-Fimmtíu þúsund Nálar (160 MP): Use spikes (or large needles?) to deal severe physical Almighty damage to all opponents, including trainers
-Death's Chime (100 MP): Reduces all damage taken to 30 damage for five turns. At the end of the fifth turn, all opponents who attacked take 3000 damage.
-Fury of the Ascended: Attack is increased by X8 until the end of the next turn, or until Calming Wind is used.
-Calming Wind: Defense is increased by X8 until the end of the next turn, or until Fury of the Ascended is used.
-Grasp of Thanatos (# MP): Sap away 200 HP from all other battlers for a number of turns equal to the amount of MP sacrificed divided by ten.
-Sacrificial Gains (150 MP): Deal 5000 damage to all opponents, but halve attack and defense for the rest of the battle.
Resist: Dark, Fairy, Ghost, Flying
Weak: Almighty

Leafeon used Sand Attack! Unknown's Accuracy was lowered!
Athena slapped Unknown! Unknown took 1 damage!
Unknown used Fimmtíu þúsund Nálar! Leafeon took 1293 damage! Leafeon fainted! Dark Reapette took 1652 damage!
Dark Reapette: Yay.... Pain.... *THUD*

-------
Athena: W-What the...
The unknown figure was WAY too powerful. He had abilities like Dark Reapette, but to even more absurd levels. Dark Reapette and your Pokemon stood no chance.
Athena: Ngh.... This guy makes Team Miror and Team Legends look good....
Unknown raised his hand up, as if to summon more spikes, when suddenly a wormhole opened behind him. The wormhole started to devour everything, until it started to pull you and Dark Reapette in.
Athena: OH COME ON, what now!? What did I do to deserve this!??!?!?!
Resist all you could, you got sucked into the wormhole pretty fast. The last thing you saw before blacking out was the unknown figure just watching with what you assumed to be a blank or evil expression....
-------
Outside of the Colosseum....
-------
*Music: Cipher Admin (Pokemon XD) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJSQjg6w72s)*
One figure was watching the destruction in the stands of the Colosseum. He left the Colosseum as Athena and Dark Reapette were sucked into the wormhole. He took out a cellular device and dialed a number.
???: .... Yes, sir. This is Agent Maelstrom reporting from Splatter City-
???2: Oh hi Proto! How's the weather out there? The lab is so dreary out here, I haven't seen the light for days!
Much to his surprise, the boss of Miror didn't answer, but one of the top scientists, Gubbey.
Proto: ..... Gubbey, why are you answering Chandler's Pokegear? Where is he? I have a status report to give him.
Gubbey: Ah, you didn't hear? Chandler, Reapette, and that newbie- Moocow, was it? They went to conduct research in the Alola Region. The admins put me in charge of communications while they were busy.
Proto: Chandler's in Alola? Hm.... Very well. I'm sure you detected the huge energy reading in my area?
Gubbey: Yes, there was a huge dark energy there!
Proto: There was some mysterious figure. He appears to have.... Pokemon like abilities.
Gubbey: Oh, like that fanfiction you and that one grunt are making-
Proto: *Ahem* Anyways, he's since disappeared. But there was a wormhole that opened here in the Colosseum.
Gubbey: Another wormhole, huh? Interesting, because we picked up similar signals near Emblem City. Belthy's checking out the situation there right now. Continue to investigate that area, would ya? I'll relay this information to Reap and the boss.
Proto: Alright.
Gubbey hung up.
Proto: Hm... I wonder why the boss is in Alola....
"Game companies always ruin their beloved franchises." ~Knuckles the Echidna

Chandler014
3 weeks ago#82
Meanwhile, in an unknown location...
-------
Athena: Mmmph.... Hm?
You opened your eyes to be greeted with a chalkboard. It appears you were unconscious.
Athena: Where am I...?
You looked around. You were sitting in what appeared to be one of several desks. It appears you're in a classroom?
*Music: Beautiful Dead (Danganronpa) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZFBfV0nXjU)*
Athena: Why am I in a classroom? ....! Wait, where's that weirdo?! Reapette, was it?!
You looked around, but Dark Reapette wasn't in the room. You checked to make sure you had your Pokemon still. All of your Pokemon were accounted for. More importantly, you don't remember going to a trainer's school. The last thing you remembered was being swallowed by that wormhole in the Splatter City tournament.
Athena: I guess I should look around. I need to figure out where that weirdo is.
You got out of the desk. What do you do?

A. Investigate the windows
B. Investigate the monitor
C. Investigate the desks
D. Investigate the chalkboard
E. Exit the classroom
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Great_Reapette

Great_Reapette
3 weeks ago#83
all of the above
"A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.""
https://i.imgur.com/PeaHB6E.jpg

Chandler014
3 weeks ago#84
You investigated the windows.
Athena: These windows seem really reinforced for school windows. They could probably take an Explosion and be unscathed.

You investigated the monitor.
Athena: Why is there a TV in a classroom?.... Hm, the power seems to be off. Thinking about it, the lights in the room isn't on either. All the light is coming from the windows.

You investigated the desks.
Athena: These look like normal desks for a school. But why am I here?.... Wait, what's this?
You picked up a coin from one of the desks. It had what you took to be a Bewear or Ursaring on the coin.
Athena: This doesn't look like a regular Poke.... Guess I'll keep it though just in case it's worth something.
OBTAINED 1 MONOCOIN!
Monocoin- A mysterious coin with a bear on it, different from the standard Poke currency in the world of Pokemon. Perhaps it can be used for something....

You investigated the chalkboard.
Athena: There's a dry and mostly erased drawing on the chalkboard. It appears to be a bear? Perhaps a Teddiursa? It's hard to tell....
OBTAINED 1 MONOCOIN! TOTAL: 2

You decided to exit the classroom. You were in a hall with several more classrooms, leading up to a gymnasium. Like the classroom, all of the lights were off.
Athena: Where am I...? Is this an abandoned school? And how did I get here? What did that wormhole do....?
--------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 1: WELCOME TO DESPAIR CITY
--------------------------------------------------------------
Down the hall you heard a voice scream.
???: ACK! GHOSTS AND BEAR-PEOPLE!
Athena: That voice.... I think that was the weirdo from before!
It sounded like the voice came from a dining hall. What do you do?

A. Investigate Classroom 102
B. Investigate the Gymnasium
C. Investigate Dining Hall (!)
D. Investigate the School Store
E. Change your lead Pokemon (current: Leafeon)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Great_Reapette
3 weeks ago#85
A, B, and D
let's just leave him be for the time being. see if that whole issue doesn't resolve itself.
"A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.""

Chandler014
3 weeks ago#86
You investigated Classroom 102. It looked exactly the same as the other classroom, Classroom 101.
Athena: I don't think the voice came from this way.

You investigated the gymnasium and pulled at the door.
*Rattle rattle rattle!*
Athena: Hm? The door's locked. The lights are off inside too.....

You investigated the School Store. There was some old slot machine inside filled with toys, books, and more.
Athena: Geez, this thing had everything! Hm....
There was a paper taped onto the machine.
"The Monoslots Machine is currently out of order due to being overloaded with monocoins. Any Monocoins are to be taken to the Bagel Corporation for exchanging."

Athena: "Bagel Corporation?" What kinda company name is that?

What now?

A. Investigate Dining Hall (!)
B. Change your lead Pokemon (current: Leafeon)

Chandler014
2 weeks ago#87
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Bump?

Chandler014
2 weeks ago#88
GameFAQs posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Bump?
You can have a maximum of 7 quote blocks in your message - please edit some out

Great_Reapette
2 weeks ago#89
ugh
A

Chandler014
2 weeks ago#90
You went to the dining hall. When you arrived, you saw Dark Reapette surrounded by Pokemon and some weird people with.... monochromatic Bewear heads over their heads?
Athena: What the?!
Dark Reapette: Oh, it's you! Help!
Dark Reapette ran towards you. The bear heads looked at you.
Bear Head: Puhuhuhu....
Athena: ...? Who are you freaks?
One bear headed person took out some device and pointed it at you. It fired a bullet at you, which you narrowly dodged.
Athena: WHOA! What did I do to you?!
The bear headed people continued to try attacking you and Dark Reapette, which with the Ghost Pokemon around, made it difficult to dodge.
Dark Reapette: We're outnumbered!
Athena: Not a problem. Let's just beat up these punks!
*Music: Battle with Despair (Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXdRa5nf-Tw)*
-------
You were challenged by Monokuma Kid 1 and 2! Litwick and Shuppet appeared!
Athena: Go, Leafeon!

Athena:
LV: 4 (283/1500)
Ability: Offensive Wisdom- If Athena has a Pokemon out in battle whose base ATK stat is 100 or higher, Athena's ATK and MAG is buffed by 15%
Leafeon*:
HP: 77/77
LV: 26 (542/1686)
ATK/SPATK/DEF/SPDEF/SPEED: 70/44/80/46/62
Ability: Chlorophyll- Doubles user's speed when terrain is sunny
Type: Grass
-Razor Leaf (25/25 PP): Attack with razor sharp leaves on all opponents. Deals physical Grass type damage.
-Giga Drain (10/10 PP): Sap the life energy out of the target. Deals magic Grass type damage and restores user's HP based on damage dealt.
-Sand Attack (15/15 PP): Inflicts Accuracy-25% on the target for 3 turns.
-Baby-Doll Eyes (30/30 PP): Lowers the target's Attack by 25% for 3 turns.
Resist: Grass, Water, Electric, Ground
Weak: Fire, Flying, Bug, Poison, Ice

Athena's Other Pokemon:
-Frogadier- LV27: 74/74 HP
-Titanic- LV28: 141/141 HP
-Shadow Bibarel- LV24: 79/79 HP
-Milotic- LV26: 93/93 HP

Dark Reapette:
HP: 115/115
MP: 75/75
LV: 2 (0/666)
ATK/MAG/DEF/RES/SPEED: 60/91/24/36/69
Ability: Reverse Psyche- All debuffs on Dark Reapette turn into buffs, and vice-versa
-Attack: Deal slight physical damage
-Destructive Moon Sign (9 MP): Deal slight Almighty magic damage to all opponents, pierces into trainers but deals 1/4 damage on them
-Chlorine Trifluoride (11 MP): Deal slight Fire magic damage with a 50% chance of burning the target for 5 turns
-Scan (5 MP): Scans the opponent, identifying most of their moves, abilities, resistances, and weaknesses
-Call Out: Send out a Pokemon to battle in your stead, replaces user's moveset and stats with Pokemon's
Resist: Fairy
Weak: Water, Dark

Dark Reapette's Pokemon:
-Pidove- LV1: 12/12 HP
-Sunflora- LV27: 85/85 HP

ITEMS:
-Super Potion- Restores 50 HP to the target Pokemon: X5
-Pokeball- A special ball that can be used to catch Pokemon. Can also be used as a Snag Ball for Shadow Pokemon: X2
-Great Ball- A ball that is stronger than the average Pokeball. X1

Litwick (Wild):
HP: 67/67
LV: 25
Type: Ghost/Fire
Ability: ???
Nature: ???
-???
-???
-???
-???
Immune: Normal, Fighting