You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. A CYOA of Crossing Fate: Blazing Cross- Topic 1

User Info: Chandler014

Chandler014
4 weeks ago#61
Shadow Bibarel:
HP: 11/79
LV: 24
HEART METER: ([I I I | I I I | I I I]
ATK/SPATK/DEF/SPDEF/SPEED: 45/41/38/41/46
Ability: Moody- At the end of each turn, one random stat sharply increases, while another random stat decreases
Type: Water/Normal/Shadow
-Shadow Rave: A move only usable by Shadow Pokemon. Deals special shadow type damage to the target, nullifies immunity to ground moves for 3 turns
-Shadow Veil: A move only usable by Shadow Pokemon. Nullifies super-effective damage bonuses to all battlers for 3 turns. Can only be used once per battle.
-Shadow Splash: A move only usable by Shadow Pokemon. Splashes around doing absolutely nothing.
Immune: Ghost
Resist: Steel, Fire, Ice, Water
Weak: Grass, Electric, Fighting
"Game companies always ruin their beloved franchises." ~Knuckles the Echidna
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Chandler014
3 weeks ago#62
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Bump?

User Info: Moocow123450

Moocow123450
3 weeks ago#63
Leafeon sand attack Athena slap (only shadow Pokemon can directly attack, right?)
"Moocow change ur sig smh. I can't believe that was five YEARS AGO. Jesus."
-Zorro 2018

Chandler014
3 weeks ago#64
Moocow123450 posted...
Leafeon sand attack Athena slap (only shadow Pokemon can directly attack, right?)

Shadow Pokemon follow the same rule as Leafeon in that, unless a move is used that cuts through Pokemon, the only way to hit Eccentric Boy is by taking out Sunflora and his last Pokemon. Once those Pokemon are down, Eccentric Boy can be hit by any Pokemon. (Though, I might be changing it soon where only Athena can't be hit directly so long as she has a Pokemon out, since, well, otherwise this would make anyone that can use Pokemon and these MP moves pretty OP and annoying to fight. For this though, he can only be hit when he runs out of Pokemon.)

Also I forgot to mention, Shadow Pokemon act the same way as they did in PWM and do in Colosseum/XD. They gain no experience immediately but gain a bunch of levels once purified when their Heart Meter is empty, which empties when the Pokemon defeats an enemy or using certain items. Shadow moves also do super-effective damage on all non-Shadow Pokemon AND humans, unless those humans or Pokemon have an ability that grants resistance to Shadow. Eccentric Boy does not have this, so he's weak to Shadow moves unless Shadow Veil is used.

So that being said, you still want to use Sand Attack and Slap, then?

Moocow123450
3 weeks ago#65
Chandler014 posted...
So that being said, you still want to use Sand Attack and Slap, then?

Unless anyone has any better ideas.

Maybe giga drain?
-Zorro 2018

Chandler014
3 weeks ago#66
Leafeon used Giga Drain on Sunflora! It's a critical hit! It's not very effective.... Sunflora took 18 damage! Leafeon regained 9 HP!
Eccentric Boy used Destructive Moon Sign! Leafeon took 17 damage! The attack pierced through Athena's defenses! Athena took 4 damage!
Sunflora used Rain Dance! It started raining!
Athena slapped Sunflora! Sunflora took 4 damage!
Leafeon was hurt by his burn! Leafeon fainted!
Who do you want to send out now?

Athena:
HP: 73/81
LV: 2 (612/666)
ATK/MAG/DEF/RES/SPEED: 36+5/0+0/40/36/33
Ability: Offensive Wisdom- If Athena has a Pokemon out in battle whose base ATK stat is 100 or higher, Athena's ATK and MAG is buffed by 15%
-Slap: The strongest of slaps to the face. Deals very light physical non-elemental damage
-Defend: Used to block attacks. Take half damage the turn of use.
-Call Out: Send out or recall a Pokemon from Athena's Pokemon team. Moves first, sends out Leafeon automatically.
Resist: Nothing
Weak: Fire
Athena's Other Pokemon:
-Frogadier- LV27: 74/74 HP
-Milotic- LV25: 90/90 HP
-Titanic- LV28: 141/141 HP
-Shadow Bibarel- LV24: 11/79 HP (14%)
-Leafeon- LV26: 0/77 HP (KO'd)

ITEMS:
-Super Potion- Restores 50 HP to the target Pokemon: X5
-Pokeball- A special ball that can be used to catch Pokemon. Can also be used as a Snag Ball for Shadow Pokemon: X2

Eccentric Boy:
HP: 200/200
MP: ???/???
LV: 2
Ability: ???
-Destructive Moon Sign (9 MP): Deal slight Almighty damage to all opponents, pierces into trainers but deals 1/4 damage on them
-Chlorine Trifluoride (11 MP): Deal slight Fire damage with a 50% chance of burning the target for 5 turns
-???
Resist: ???
Weak: ???
Sunflora (Accuracy X0.33- 2 turns):
HP: 63/85
LV: 27
Type: Grass
-Rain Dance (4/5 PP): Casts the battlefield in a harsh sunlight, increasing the strength of water moves and decreasing the power of fire moves for 5 turns
-???
-???
-???
Resist: Grass, Electric, Ground, Water
Weak: Fire, Flying, Bug, Poison, Ice

Eccentric Boy's Team:
-???

Moocow123450
3 weeks ago#67
Well since everyone else is water type

...MIltoic? Maybe I have an ice move?
-Zorro 2018

Chandler014
3 weeks ago#68
Athena: Go, Milotic!

BATTLEFIELD EFFECTS:
-Rain Dance (All): 5/5 Turns, Water UP, Fire DOWN

Athena:
HP: 73/81
LV: 2 (612/666)
ATK/MAG/DEF/RES/SPEED: 36+5/0+0/40/36/33
Ability: Offensive Wisdom- If Athena has a Pokemon out in battle whose base ATK stat is 100 or higher, Athena's ATK and MAG is buffed by 15%
-Slap: The strongest of slaps to the face. Deals very light physical non-elemental damage
-Defend: Used to block attacks. Take half damage the turn of use.
-Call Out: Send out or recall a Pokemon from Athena's Pokemon team. Moves first, sends out Leafeon automatically.
Resist: Nothing
Weak: Fire
Milotic:
HP: 90/90
LV: 25 (EXP: 559/2575)
ATK/SPATK/DEF/SPDEF/SPEED: 42/62/52/75/53
Ability: Marvel Scale- User gains Defense +50% if they are inflicted with a status ailment
Type: Water
-Dragon Tail (10/10 PP): Moves last, deal dragon type physical damage and forces opposing Pokemon to swap with another Pokemon of opponent's team
-Disarming Voice (15/15 PP): Deal fairy type magic damage to all opponents, never misses
-Water Pulse (20/20 PP): Deal water type magic damage to the target with a chance of inflicting confusion.
-Aqua Ring (20/20 PP): User regains 6.25% of their max HP each turn, for 5 turns
Resistance: Steel, Water, Fire, Ice
Weakness: Grass, Electric, Shadow

Athena's Other Pokemon:
-Frogadier- LV27: 74/74 HP
-Titanic- LV28: 141/141 HP
-Shadow Bibarel- LV24: 11/79 HP (14%)
-Leafeon- LV26: 0/77 HP (KO'd)

ITEMS:
-Super Potion- Restores 50 HP to the target Pokemon: X5
-Pokeball- A special ball that can be used to catch Pokemon. Can also be used as a Snag Ball for Shadow Pokemon: X2

Eccentric Boy:
HP: 200/200
MP: ???/???
LV: 2
-Destructive Moon Sign (9 MP): Deal slight Almighty damage to all opponents, pierces into trainers but deals 1/4 damage on them
-Chlorine Trifluoride (11 MP): Deal slight Fire damage with a 50% chance of burning the target for 5 turns
-???
Resist: ???
Weak: ???
Sunflora (Accuracy X0.33- 2 turns):
HP: 63/85
LV: 27
Type: Grass
-Rain Dance (4/5 PP): Casts the battlefield in a harsh sunlight, increasing the strength of water moves and decreasing the power of fire moves for 5 turns
-???
-???
-???
Resist: Grass, Electric, Ground, Water
Weak: Fire, Flying, Bug, Poison, Ice, Shadow

Eccentric Boy's Team:
-???

What does Athena and Milotic do now?

Chandler014
3 weeks ago#69
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Bump?

User Info: Great_Reapette

Great_Reapette
3 weeks ago#70
Moocow123450 posted...
...MIltoic? Maybe I have an ice move?

We saw its moveset before, ffs

Dragon Tail and Slap, I guess?
"A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.""
https://i.imgur.com/PeaHB6E.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Warflame
  3. A CYOA of Crossing Fate: Blazing Cross- Topic 1