• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Scramble Simulator
  3. What is this, I don't even...

User Info: MonkeyBones23

MonkeyBones23
9 years ago#1
After just leaving your house and finding the Beef you move on. A stranger says that the Golden Mudcrab Claw was hidden away in a cave just nearby. It is your only lead so you go out to find this cave. You head down a pathway when you pass a small pond. Something is glowing at you. Your eyes can't help, but look at it. Your body gravitates towards it.

You reach into the pond and put your hands around this object. The glowing gets stronger and stronger and then fades away. You recognize this item. You remember the rumors of the Oblivion Gates. This item.....it's a SIGIL STONE. You can't believe your eyes. How did such an item fall into your hands? You can't believe it. You tuck the SIGIL STONE into your backpack for safety.

The first 2 Crabdom members that find this recieve the SIGIL STONE.

The SIGIL STONE has a use. When you decide to use it, I will automatically give you the next board's location 5 minutes before the riddle is released. Thus giving you an advantage to get the item on that board. You can use this on any board except the final one.
Redguard: Emperor of the Mudcrabs
Our Empire can not and shall not be stopped, for our power is as large as our hearts, and our will to live is infinite.

User Info: blade6321

blade6321
9 years ago#2

Good one monkey, took a bit more thought.

And first..again? *Takes bragging rights*

And by location do you mean you'll give us the riddle 5 minutes before or we'll get the actual board?
Crabdom Ambassador.
The part approves of this doubleplusgood message.

MonkeyBones23
9 years ago#3
Hmm....that's a good idea. I was just going to give the board away, but the riddle sounds good also

The riddle was originally easier, but everyone said the first one was easy so I changed it up a bit.
Our Empire can not and shall not be stopped, for our power is as large as our hearts, and our will to live is infinite.

blade6321
9 years ago#4
Yeah, I'd prefer that- it's kinda fun search for them, and that's kinda ruining the point of the scavenger hunt...

Wait until some more people get here, see their opinions.

I say 5-10 minute head start.
Crabdom Ambassador.

User Info: bretonftw

bretonftw
9 years ago#5
I DID IT!!!
Loyal High General of the Crabdom, leader of the Shadowcrab division.
"Fear and respect mudcrabs and the Crabdom shall not harm you" - Kynareth.

User Info: bradleger

bradleger
9 years ago#6
YES!!!

YOU DAMN NINJA!!!!!!
191 days 'til 11/11/11
Esteemed Elder of Crabdom

User Info: TheFifthPerson

TheFifthPerson
9 years ago#7
Found it! TBH I just put simulation into the search box, I assumed that was important. The egg part had me though...I thought there was more to it XD
Co-head of the Crabdom Elders. "My sister came out while I was doing it... I thought she was asleep ya know?"- Jemoore
I shot J.R! (original, I know)

blade6321
9 years ago#8
You got beat by 6 seconds...ouch.
Crabdom Ambassador.

User Info: TheFifthPerson

TheFifthPerson
9 years ago#9
Oh for f*** sake, you put a hint out! Damn...
Co-head of the Crabdom Elders. "My sister came out while I was doing it... I thought she was asleep ya know?"- Jemoore
I shot J.R! (original, I know)

MonkeyBones23
9 years ago#10
WOAH! Close race breton and brad. lol
  1. Boards
  2. Super Scramble Simulator
  3. What is this, I don't even...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A