• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Strip Poker
  3. There are way too many games with the title "strip poker" in the title

User Info: bikinigirl92

bikinigirl92
13 years ago#1

User Info: NoSite4OldCEmen

NoSite4OldCEmen
13 years ago#2
If this game bothers you then don't type "guy game" into the search bar.
Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big and gettin' the whole world to play along with you.

bikinigirl92
13 years ago#3
Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have looked, but curiosity overtook me.

NoSite4OldCEmen
13 years ago#4
You know, I would expect someone with the name "bikinigirl" to already know that guys like seeing scantily clad women. Did you really mean bikini G.I.R.L. but just couldn't find the shift button?
Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big and gettin' the whole world to play along with you.

NoSite4OldCEmen
13 years ago#5
In fact, with a name like that, I am going to have to go ahead and request "Pics Nao"

bikinigirl92
13 years ago#6

NoSite4OldCEmen
13 years ago#7
lame

User Info: Flowers_of_Moss

Flowers_of_Moss
13 years ago#8
Your mom's lame.
No, professional is getting down on your hands and knees and blowing. No tools. Just blowing. All right? -dissonant

User Info: Zachnorn

Zachnorn
13 years ago#9
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
<D
  1. Boards
  2. Strip Poker
  3. There are way too many games with the title "strip poker" in the title
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A