• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Theme Park
  3. Instant Profits

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad
9 years ago#1
Nobody responded to my previous "handy glitches" topic, but I'll post one I know of that can result in a great profit if timed right.

Wait until a bus pulls in, and as soon as you see the first person appear getting off it, hike the ticket price up to maximum, then jack it right back down where it was as soon as they've gone past the gate. The game won't notice you've changed the ticket prices, but each of the visitors will pay the full (maximum) price.

As the minimum bus load is 2 people, this gets you a minimum of just under $2,000. A full busload will get you in excess of $40,000. Very profitable. If your ticket prices are excessively low beforehand, you may be able to maximise the profit you get from this.

After a while, however, the game seems to work out something's wrong, and starts reducing the amount of people on each busload, so I'd recommend doing this for only 3 or 4 months every year.
Where logic won't work - I will
Assdammit you theening bud. You'll pasy for this. - NAU_Trackrunner
  1. Boards
  2. Theme Park
  3. Instant Profits
  • Topic Archived