• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Subconscape

Subconscape
10 months ago#1
I just beat the main play through of this very good, although way too easy game. It took me roughly 20 hours to beat.

I have not played much of the post game. But it acts similarly to that of Dragon Quest games for the SNES. You are allowed to save the game before the end credits. When you reset the game you can select your post game from the last save. You will start out at the first temple in the game with Heracles in your party and with your stats full from your playthrough of the regular game. As to what to do, but sure yet. But I thought any one that is playing would like to know. I will keep this up and respond to it again when I get further and figure out what I am suppose to do or go, since the Richie walkthrough on this site only covers the regular game.

User Info: Subconscape

Subconscape
10 months ago#2
The place you will want to look for is called Aetna Tower. It is a small island to the midwest. You cannot warp there, so it's either with Pegasus or the submarine/boat. On the island is a small area with 2 houses with two new characters to recruit. But both are very under leveled and will need to go to all of the shrines for magic. North of the area called Aetna Tower is a cave called Monster Hideout. Earlier in the game I entered here but was met with endless fights and deadends and had honestly forgotten all about it. Now, upon entering, the cave layout is different with huge cavernous areas. At the moment it would appear the only thing I can do is find stairs that continue to lead down, along with finding treasure along the way. I have only made it about 4 levels down. But I have a feeling it goes down a while.

Anyway, if there is anyone playing and would like to add some input, by all means have at it.
  • Topic Archived