• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heracles no Eikou IV: Kamigami-kara no Okurimono
  3. Glory of Heracles IV - Fan Translation is out

User Info: TeraPatrick2008

TeraPatrick2008
2 years ago#1
Heracles no Eikou IV: Kamigami-kara no Okurimono --- Glory of Heracles IV: Gift from the Gods

http://www.romhacking.net/translations/823/

User Info: ShiryuChaos

ShiryuChaos
2 years ago#2
HI! How is this game?
Top10 Final Fantasy VII,Zelda OOT,Dragon Quest IX:Sentinels of the Starry Skies, Lufia 2,BoF III/IV, Custom Robo,SF II,FantasyLife,Pkmn Silver

TeraPatrick2008
2 years ago#3
ShiryuChaos posted...
HI! How is this game?

Awesome. Pure gold compared to the crap that comes out nowadays (FF15 and so on).

16-Bit JRPGs FTW!

User Info: ShiryuChaos

ShiryuChaos
2 years ago#4
TeraPatrick2008 posted...
ShiryuChaos posted...
HI! How is this game?

Awesome. Pure gold compared to the crap that comes out nowadays (FF15 and so on).

16-Bit JRPGs FTW!

Nice! Will tryout soon. I am a heavy DW/DQ fan and loved both GoH3 and GoH DS. How does it compare? Does it have postgame?
Top10 Final Fantasy VII,Zelda OOT,Dragon Quest IX:Sentinels of the Starry Skies, Lufia 2,BoF III/IV, Custom Robo,SF II,FantasyLife,Pkmn Silver

TeraPatrick2008
2 years ago#5
I don't know, I'm only 4 hours in the game so far. Graphics are much nicer than in GoH3 and if you like the others or games like Final Fantasy (old school FF I mean), Lufia, Dragon Quest, Lunar and Breath of Fire then this game is for you.
  1. Boards
  2. Heracles no Eikou IV: Kamigami-kara no Okurimono
  3. Glory of Heracles IV - Fan Translation is out
  • Topic Archived