• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. First Samurai
  3. Last post 10/22? Good night, sweet prince.

User Info: YouAreCrumbs

YouAreCrumbs
5 years ago#1
Rest easy, 261 social. you had a good run.
joey444
We elect Obama and all the capitalists will be executed. This is a legitimate concern of mine. - OMGWTFPIE, 2011

User Info: wally

wally
5 years ago#2
I check in periodically, but it's dead as a doornail here. Plus... well... I have a new computer and a bunch of new computer games that run well.
Home is behind, the world ahead. And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight

User Info: StarDestroyer

StarDestroyer
5 years ago#3
wally posted...
I check in periodically, but it's dead as a doornail here. Plus... well... I have a new computer and a bunch of new computer games that run well.

Next time Steam has their sale, pick up Victoria 2 plus expansion pack for dirt, dirt cheap. I noticed that you said you're playing EU IV and CK II. Made by the same company. Unlike the previous two games mentioned, Vic 2 only lasts 100 years. So you can finish a game in a day.
Mr Raspberry jam #2 fan
Currently Playing: Civ V, Arkham City, Mario Kart 8

User Info: Goatthief

Goatthief
5 years ago#4
It's on sale for 5.49 right now...and a bunch of it's expansions are on sale too.
"Get angry about something." - EltoniaX
http://imgur.com/l11zYhW

StarDestroyer
5 years ago#5
I found it to be a pretty fun game. Worth the money easily.
Mr Raspberry jam #2 fan

wally
5 years ago#6
$10 for the entire Victoria II collection (plus Victoria I). If it's good, then great deal! If it stinks, then no big loss. But I'll still come for your kneecaps. Nothing personal, of course.

wally
5 years ago#7
Also, not going to lie... after playing EU4 and CKII, I haven't enjoyed Civilization: Beyond Earth that much. I mean... it's fun and all, but it's just... okay. The tech layout is driving up crazy though.

StarDestroyer
5 years ago#8
I felt the same way when first introduced to paradox strategy games. Civilization just isn't doing it for me anymore. Not when I have a massive genocide simulator.

Victoria 2 at first seems like a pretty straight forward, simplistic game. But it is actually very deep, once you start really exploring the mechanics of the game.
Mr Raspberry jam #2 fan

wally
5 years ago#9
After I downloaded it, it took me about a day to fix an initial load error that is apparently common >:(

Once it started working though, it does seem fun, though a little overwhelming (kind of the story of all Paradox games).

wally
5 years ago#10
And from the absolute opposite end of the spectrum, I picked up a bunch of $5 Lego games (Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, and both Harry Potter games). Holy crap are these fun. Stupid, mindless fun.
  1. Boards
  2. First Samurai
  3. Last post 10/22? Good night, sweet prince.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
This sucksNinjamohawk21/12 10:58PM

GameFAQs Q&A