• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. After Armageddon Gaiden: Majuu Toushouden Eclipse
  3. Well, the church really seems to be making the ward directory into a menu...

User Info: Xgamer4

Xgamer4
9 years ago#1
I'm not entirely sure how common the nickname for the ward directory is, but it basically amounts into using the ward directory to find dates.

Well, if you log into your lds.org account, you can check the ward directory. There's also a "Photos" option, that lists the entire ward, alphabetically, by their picture with the name and phone number underneath. Obviously there's no requirement to have a picture up, but depending upon how much your ward presses it...

Also, you can view the same thing for every ward in the stake. It's... pretty amusing.
If you see this, I'm on something without gamefox.

User Info: Kraaken

Kraaken
9 years ago#2
Savor it while you can. I feel I underutilized the concept of college and the singles ward. What a shame.
Among twenty snowy mountains, the only moving thing
Was the eye of the blackbird.

User Info: ArctheLad13

ArctheLad13
9 years ago#3
I think it can be really helpful to know what someone looks like. When I got my home teaching assignment, I didn't really recognize any of the people (or my companion lol) by name. But I had definitely seen them around. I think it's especially helpful when you are new to a ward.
Great Job!

User Info: Xgamer4

Xgamer4
9 years ago#4
Oh certainly, I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I completely agree with you. Doesn't change the fact that it's a very good way to get a feel for how many cute girls are in your ward, though.
I am a Leader of "The Shinies!"
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/9035/xgamer4rr2.png -Thanks to warutrid
  1. Boards
  2. After Armageddon Gaiden: Majuu Toushouden Eclipse
  3. Well, the church really seems to be making the ward directory into a menu...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A