Login Script works but is painfully slow.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Exterminator
  3. Login Script works but is painfully slow.

User Info: Volteon

Volteon
5 years ago#1
Alright, so I've been lazy about logging into my accounts since about April and the reason why is that it's so freakin' slow! It takes about 5-10 seconds of loading between each login. Let's assume you have 100 accounts. The process should only take a minute, not 5-10 minutes, right?

I'm thinking about just organizing my script so there are only 10-20 accounts left on there and it doesn't become a tedious process. But first I have to wonder why it takes so long to get logged in when I use the script. Any ideas? I appreciate the help.
Pokemon White FC: 2322 6081 3221
(message deleted)

User Info: Volteon

Volteon
5 years ago#3
Glad there's a new login script. I still need a little help though. Where should I extract the folder to? My desktop? I think that's where I went wrong because it says "MCVCR100" or something is missing when I try to open the login script. Do you know what it means? Thanks for the help.
Pokemon White FC: 2322 6081 3221

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
5 years ago#4
Actually, there is another login script besides the one I just posted in my previous message. Before I started using the login script in my previous message, I used this login script:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570364-exterminator/60827887/677373495

It was harder to maintain that login script because I sometimes needed to change the key value if the script did not work properly. Also, that script is much slower at logging into all of your accounts than the new login script I posted in this topic.

Volteon posted...
Where should I extract the folder to? My desktop? I think that's where I went wrong because it says "MCVCR100" or something is missing when I try to open the login script. Do you know what it means? Thanks for the help.

You can extract the folder to any location on your computer. The login script will still work, regardless of where you choose to extract the folder to. So yes, you can extract it to your desktop. The cURL, ctkcookie, loginscript, and passwords files should all be located inside of a single folder for the script to work properly.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as SuperNiceDog, Guru Champ!
(message deleted)

LusterSoldier
5 years ago#6
I wonder if Volteon saw my above post yet? If he doesn't show up in this topic soon, I'll have to summon him back here.

LusterSoldier
5 years ago#7
I just sent a PM to him to try and summon him back here.

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
5 years ago#8
This is pretty sweet. I had tried the first version that you posted on the 4th, but it didn't work, so I assumed that it was something bad on my computer's end. I didn't notice the updated version that you posted until last night (tested it out this morning). It's really fast and easy, and way more efficient than clicking a button to log in to each one individually. Plus, there's no chance of it missing an account like the old one did on rare occasions.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: selmiak

selmiak
5 years ago#9
heya. only the 32bit version works on my x64 win7.
I see this logs in one account after the other, but how do I access one specific account and stay logged in with the account?
I don't care who your dad is! While I'm fishing here nobody walks over the water!
www.selmiak.de.vu

LusterSoldier
5 years ago#10
This login script will not allow you to log into a specific account and stay logged in with it. For that, you will need the old login script that I posted in this message:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/570364-exterminator/60827887/677373495
  1. Boards
  2. Exterminator
  3. Login Script works but is painfully slow.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived