• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWF WrestleMania: Steel Cage Challenge
  3. Hay guys howre yuo doing in the contests so far

User Info: RoboPhreeq

RoboPhreeq
10 years ago#1
At the end of tonite I will haev only 24 points which is prrety bad butt mabbie I'll get some of the next few rounds rite

I picked Kefka stuppid move by me, looking now I had him going to the 3rd round I'm a DUMB BUTT, who would maek a stupid pick like taht.

Also had Liquid Snakey going to the 3rd round dumb as hell lol unless some huge SFF action goes down.

I hoep you guys are doing bettar than me cause my borket is relly messed up now must have been drunk while picking, actually I don't know who half the charactars are.

YOU FAILED ME BOARD EIGHT, I TOLD YOU TO NOMINATE ALEX SHELLEY CAUSE HE'S IN THAT TNA GAME ON ALL THREE CONSOLES AND YOU FAILED ME!!!

Stupid Butts.
"Who Here Hates Those Damn Eagles?" 5/13/01 - 1/8/05. Ninja Gaiden (NES). By Mikage. The greatest topic ever on GameFAQs.

User Info: Mumorpuger

Mumorpuger
10 years ago#2
I have 50 nao. it shud be better ad I thought L-block was gunna win but when I checked i had Ryu which is wierd sicne I have L-block wining the whole thign, gawd.
Current score: 50 ~ Today's pick: Pikachu > Arthas

User Info: RoboPhreeq

RoboPhreeq
10 years ago#3
okay whell rite now i have 100 poitns, got Duke "Balls of Steel" Nukem in first butt im gonna only get 4 points this time cause I have dubmass Kefka in second palce, what the hell was I thinking? Stoopid!

Also I harve stuppid Ness, Jinjo and Ocelort winning in the second round so thare goes another 12 points dammit to hell

One less borket to warry about blah blah blah ass
"Who Here Hates Those Damn Eagles?" 5/13/01 - 1/8/05. Ninja Gaiden (NES). By Mikage. The greatest topic ever on GameFAQs.
  1. Boards
  2. WWF WrestleMania: Steel Cage Challenge
  3. Hay guys howre yuo doing in the contests so far
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
xtreme blur and dargonASmelley24/8 3:41PM