Claim topic... err infinity +2 ..I guess.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elite
  3. Claim topic... err infinity +2 ..I guess.
(message deleted)

User Info: Elite Gamer

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#12
I considered rushing ahead of that guy, to ask him some riddles or something. Just to be creepy.

However some new-fangled topicality laws scared me off. Suffice to say, I really question what sort of Commodore 64 games are still the subject of heated debate.
---
Actually I think a while back there were some people here talking about their favourite spaceships to use. I suppose if I must hijack this board I should at least show the game the courtesy of playing it...

User Info: TrackStarXYZ

TrackStarXYZ
8 years ago#13
Elite, ask me something.

You can ask anything.
If you wondering about my board hunting style or who the hell I AM, come over to Joe Blade for the C64 and all your thoughts and wishes will be granted at once!

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#14
If Joe has twice as many apples as Phil who has half as many apples as Jill who in turn has three times as many apples as Bill who has 1/4 the Apples of Bob who has 1167^2/(3*3/28.2) times the apples of Rob who has as many apples as Bob2 and Bob 3 combined and multiplied by the year of Bob2's birth when Bob 2 and Bob 3 have 6 and 9 oranges respectively , then at what stage did you figure out I was completely wasting your time?
I forget the exact 'orange-to-apple' conversion ratio.

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#15
The answer's 14 BTW.
I would show my working but there simply isn't enough room in this signature.

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#16
Fermat's last "Waste of everyone's damn time" isn't proving too popular I take it?
Everyone is all for imagination, but when you can't distinguish between fantasy and reality -OOHH! All of a sudden you've gone too far.

User Info: slobr

slobr
8 years ago#17
I heard it gets beat up by the older kids every day after school.
õ¿Ô - All I want is a warm bed, a kind word, and unlimited cat turds.
¯¯¯ - §£øß®

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#18
But getting beat up by all the other kids builds character!
Everyone is all for imagination, but when you can't distinguish between fantasy and reality -OOHH! All of a sudden you've gone too far.

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#19
Arguing with yourself also builds character.
Already busted out the "Guarantees an intelligent conversation" quip though...

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#20
Especially if you win.
  1. Boards
  2. Elite
  3. Claim topic... err infinity +2 ..I guess.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived