Claim topic... err infinity +2 ..I guess.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Elite
  3. Claim topic... err infinity +2 ..I guess.

User Info: Elite Gamer

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#1
Mmmhmm. Wasn't paying attention to that topic, or indeed the purge schedule. Hell, didn't even notice it had been archived until the topic pointing out the fact had also been archived.

Wasn't exactly like anything truly spectacular happened in it and even if that were the case it's still archived. But what can I do apart from carry on? I've got a legacy of topic-neglecting to maintain!
Everyone is all for imagination, but when you can't distinguish between fantasy and reality -OOHH! All of a sudden you've gone too far.

User Info: R351D3NT3V1L4

R351D3NT3V1L4
8 years ago#2
I will be Elite soon.
Solid Snake is an erectile dysfunction pill (/).-)
Number of Brawl topics: OVER 9000!! - Fri. Oct. 12/07

User Info: Stevewins456

Stevewins456
8 years ago#3
I won't. :-(
pojr was here...in my sig. O:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=916952 - Secret Boards - 578453

User Info: delimew

delimew
8 years ago#4
if it makes you feel better, i don't think i'll be Elite any time soon either
once again, everyone is pwnt by delimew ~ King Tofa
Delimew should be "Sir Pwn-a-lot" ~ Mr Gandalf

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#5
If it makes you feel worse I've got a whole bunch of useless alts that have achieved Elite status.
Everyone is all for imagination, but when you can't distinguish between fantasy and reality -OOHH! All of a sudden you've gone too far.

User Info: Alpha_Elite

Alpha_Elite
8 years ago#6
Actually turns out most of them no longer exist. Either that or I went about changing their passwords and forgot to tell myself. Only a few remain.
First Elite

User Info: EvilEliteGamer

EvilEliteGamer
8 years ago#7
No wait, I found them again.
Don't hate me because I'm evil.
Hate me because I hate you.

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#8
And then immediately stopped caring they ever existed.

Isn't life wonderful?

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#9
They say the first sign of madness is talking to yourself but frankly I can see the attraction.

Elite Gamer
8 years ago#10
It does guarantee an intelligent conversation.
  1. Boards
  2. Elite
  3. Claim topic... err infinity +2 ..I guess.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived