• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Cosmic Causeway: Trailblazer II
  3. Bonilla's deal is still longer than Tatis's. (OOTP 21/22 Discussion)

User Info: des223

des223
5 months ago#1
I'm hopelessly addicted to Perfect Team and will scoop up OOTP 22 the instant we can preorder it.
If there were college degrees in 8-bit Nintendo, I'd have a Ph.D. by now.

User Info: goatfishman

goatfishman
5 months ago#2
Probably in a few weeks, since they tend to release at the end of March.

So we’ve got me, Des, Balmer (?, could just not have the time to check in here, could possibly be caught in the weather hellscape that some of the country is in), and world’s biggest baseball fan DarthCansupes, maybe we can pick up FSA when 22 drops.)
Lvl 27: 369/369hp, 250403xp, 9343g (Lvl 14: 75/75hp, 12/12mp
9/7/7/6/6/5/4/2, 9Heal, 0Pure, (2888gp, 6508xp, herb, herb, antidote, invis herb)

des223
5 months ago#3
We also need to get @ActionIV into baseball gacha.

User Info: SchlossRitter

SchlossRitter
5 months ago#4
I would but for my whale level drive for completion contrasting with my small fish wallet.
`
Nothing to see here. Move along.

des223
5 months ago#5
SchlossRitter posted...
I would but for my whale level drive for completion contrasting with my small fish wallet.

None of us spend any $$$ on the game, other than the initial cost of the game. ONE OF US

User Info: regirafariger

regirafariger
5 months ago#6
Schloss's issue is mine. I'm content to lurk the topics and only very occasionally post a thought but don't want to add the actual game because I know I'd not be content to not go expensive and timesink deep.
I am Groot. Or Grogu. Or Gonzo. Or Gatsby. Take your pick.

goatfishman
5 months ago#7
That’s honestly a fair view. I won’t say I haven’t been tempted to throw five bucks to get like, whatever that PP buy is, but then it’s “well, I did it once, so let’s do it again.” And then its “well, it’s only 20 smackers” and then you’re found in a hotel room with half a rail of PP up your nose.
9/7/7/6/6/5/4/2, 9Heal, 0Pure, (2888gp, 6508xp, herb, herb, antidote, invis herb)

User Info: ActionIV

ActionIV
5 months ago#8
I may be convinced when OOTP 22 comes around. Seems late to jump into this one. Of course, I've also been thinking about finally giving into playing MTG Arena and I probably only have time for one gacha. Decisions, decisions.

User Info: DarthCansupes

DarthCansupes
5 months ago#9
Preorders for 22 are available according to an in-game message, but I presume that's through the site directly as only wishlist is available on Steam.

The Edelgards have started this season 1-7 because we are not f***ing ready for Silver level competition.

And then its “well, it’s only 20 smackers” and then you’re found in a hotel room with half a rail of PP up your nose.

You gotta stop hanging out with 10, brother.

goatfishman
5 months ago#10
I can stop hanging out with him any time I choose!
  1. Boards
  2. Cosmic Causeway: Trailblazer II
  3. Bonilla's deal is still longer than Tatis's. (OOTP 21/22 Discussion)
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A