• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: W_R

W_R
4 years ago#1
>I have no run progress to share
Then provide run coverage. Denote what you've been doing, where you think you're going wrong, what's happening in the fight, etc. I recall instructing you to focus on the best string (do you even recall it, I wonder) for the BoA. Might have mentioned how to address the singular attack Leviathan S1 has too. You learned quick rolling yet? It is a rather elementary exploit as far as rapid movement techniques are concerned (and very useful even outside of fights).

I've already taught you about how quick t1 and slow t1 work, yes? Remember that though you have the 1.0 modifier for the BoA (like in GoWII's start in NG), you have the lvl5 (MAX) moveset. That includes the unlocked t2 from the lvl3 Blades. You don't need the long path to Spirit (t3). I trust you're aware of this. So then, what string would take advantage of all this most effectively? The hint is that it is four inputs with only two different buttons (three heavy inputs with a light input).

What of cancels? You making good use of evades, blocks, movement, attacks, etc. to break out of other animations where this is an option?

User Info: W_R

W_R
4 years ago#2
I just published this to the Dragon Spirit Board in a locked topic:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/569011-dragon-spirit

Now it will be on the interwebs 4ever.
  • Topic Archived