• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Spirit
  3. Hi Everyone! A Dragon Spirit Intro From Your Friendly NeighborHood W_R! :o)

User Info: Kandar888

Kandar888
10 years ago#11
Wow @ the lame sense of humor. Really? Me a kidnapper and thief? Are these seriously the best things you can come up with? Why don't you go to some PS3 shooter game's message board and start claiming you're the best again. Just like you always do. Sad you see you still haven't grown up or changed any in the 3 years you've been here or w/e the length of time it's been.
An Idea

User Info: JoeNobody

JoeNobody
10 years ago#12
Forget about him and let's continue in the other topics.
JoeNobody - The Invisible Bourgeoisie
What are you looking at, Proletariat?

User Info: W_R

W_R
10 years ago#13
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: WDOC

WDOC
10 years ago#14
Take a picture of the system and game with your account name written clearly on a piece of paper beside it and post it on the web. Then give me the link to where I can find this picture.
I AM. CANADIAN!
\_O__/

User Info: Waffle_Roffle_

Waffle_Roffle_
10 years ago#15
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Kandar888

Kandar888
10 years ago#16
The fact that this guy goes around talking to himself via two different accounts like that is completely ridiculous. It's always been said those accounts were the same people, but he'd always deny it. The fact that both of them have showed up to a board that a mere most 6 people post at it not just by coincidence.
An Idea

W_R
10 years ago#17
Your diagnosis that it is not a conicidence is correct. However, your reasoning does not go deep enough. Waffle_Roffle_ has houdned me for a year now. He shows up *everywhere* I post. How is that? He just googles "W_R" for results on gamefaqs.com and posts everywhere I post. This allows him/her/whatever to post however he wants to and the heat for it all comes back on me because just assume he is me. It's obvious he in imping me. Notice his join date is *after* mine. Why on earth would I make an account "W_R" and then a month later an account called "WAffle_Roffle_"?? It makes no sense. If anything I would make Waffle_Roffle_ first and then make W_R as an abbreivation later.

W_R
10 years ago#18
Ok?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Spirit
  3. Hi Everyone! A Dragon Spirit Intro From Your Friendly NeighborHood W_R! :o)
  • Topic Archived