• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Draconus
  3. The official topic about myself

User Info: Draconi_2

Draconi_2
10 years ago#1
So yeah, I'm bored. I might as well use this board for something, no one uses it anyway. So I decided to post about random stuff, starting from how I got to GameFAQs.

So uh in the beginning, I used GameFAQs only for its guides and all, but I always was interested in the some of the boards. One of the earliest games I remember coming here for was Tomb Raider 4. Then lots of stuff happened, years passed, and here I was, playing Makai Kingdom for the PS2. I eventually had some interesting tactics to level up earlier in the game, and then I registered to discuss that and other stuff.

My first account was named Draconi, user ID 3095013. I had used that username for at least some 5 years at the time, I grabbed it from a boss in Legend of Mana, and dropped the "s" in the end. When I put it in and the system didn't give me a "username already in use" message, it was the most happy moment in my life. Well uh, exaggerating a bit, but man isn't it frustrating when you try to register with a name you thought only you would use, and see it's already used?

There wasn't really any important stuff for the time I was in the MK board. Apart from a guy telling me my English was the worst **** ever, and when I told him I learned by playing videogames and looking up the meaning of words in the dictionaries, he shut up. Yeah, I really learned it that way.

Later I would migrate to other boards, most notably Atelier Iris, which it was possibly the board I mostly miss posting on, at the time it was big; and also Resident Evil 4 for the PS2. That board was the one I considered my "home board" for a long time.

About the RE4 board, I'm pretty sad about it now. At the time, I was a stupid teenager that would post in every topic just for the sake of posting and have a pretty big AMP. It kind of made me "popular", or rather a poster people recognized in there. I made "friends" there, all of which I betrayed later (talking about how I did the bad stuff later).

The people there, I'm not naming anyone but I might as well describe them. Two of them were RE board veterans and were along for some time already, apparently from the GC boards (they came from a group which called themselves the REunion). One was a guy and was pretty much one of the coolest persons I ever met online, and the other was a girl and was THE coolest person I met online. Seriously. About her, she's was like my first online crush even though I never even seen a picture of her. Her personality and smooth talking were what made me like her so much.

The two of them along with half a dozen of other regulars ran off-topic posting threads, we just went there, hijacked a thread (or created a thread with a lame subject just to talk off-topic after the first post), and then we just chatted random stuff. The most famous of those topics were the "knife" threads, which had dozens of editions ever since they were stablished (even because, the regular threads started to get moderated because not all people liked those topics anyway).

There, it was the most fun times I remember having on GameFAQs. On those topics on top of chatting random stuff some people used it to break the rules - no one was looking the conversation there but our small group anyway. I remember one time in which the last 100 posts of it were filled with RE4 hentai and other stuff.

Then, our topics became too hated in the community and people began to junkpost and express their dislike for our little group. The group also wasn't that small anymore and that was possibly what was getting people more attention on our topics. Added to the fact that the PS2 RE4 board NEVER got a Social board itself, we had little choice but to look for somewhere else to do the random chatter. That's when I ruined everything.

Now now... It's actually pretty late here and I need to go. Later today I'll continue. I still have a lot tell
Draconi - Perfect and Just Great
RISLIM GET YOU

Draconi_2
10 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Draconi_2
10 years ago#3

Draconi_2
10 years ago#4

Draconi_2
10 years ago#5

Draconi_2
10 years ago#6

User Info: topherT

topherT
10 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Draconi_2
10 years ago#8

User Info: topherT

topherT
10 years ago#9
I didn't read any of it and "cool story bro" is a fad from the Street Fighter IV (PS3) board.
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8607/snapshot200901111bo1.jpg
Welcome to Moonside. Wecomel to Soonmide. Moonwel ot cosidme.

Draconi_2
10 years ago#10
  1. Boards
  2. Draconus
  3. The official topic about myself
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A