• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Camel Trophy
  3. Oh my god... You... You Monsters!

User Info: MyBroTierno

MyBroTierno
10 months ago#1
Oh my god... You... You monsters! Why would you do this @MegaCamerupt ? Is no topic sacred to you? Sure, we survived the flood, but now, after this post, we're only four hundred and ninety-nine posts away from this relic of the past fading away into nothingness!

You're despicable...

MyBroTierno
10 months ago#2
This is an important pasta that needs to be preserved, @MegaCamerupt

Oh my god... You... You monsters! Why would you do this? Is no topic sacred to you? Sure, we survived the flood, but now, after this post, we're only four hundred and ninety-eight posts away from this relic of the past fading away into nothingness!

You're despicable...

User Info: TehGooseV2

TehGooseV2
10 months ago#3
I remember that pasta lol @MegaCamerupt
Take everything I say seriously
I want to be dominated by a big ravioli

MyBroTierno
10 months ago#4
Should make this thread a pasta repository @MegaCamerupt

MyBroTierno
10 months ago#5
...OK, I've kept quiet long enough. Out. Out! Out!! Get out! GET OUT! GET OUT OF THE f***ING BOARD! Oh my Arceus, you have to be one of the single most infuriating people it has ever been my supreme displeasure to have ever known!!! And it's not even the pirate speak- I actually enjoy the pirate speak! And yes, you are perfectly entitled to your own opinions, so if you hate Dragalge and Valerie, I got no right to protest that, but for the love of all that is good and served with a side of bacon, stop trying to drive crazy everybody who likes the things you don't!!! Every damn time anyone around here says anything good about Dragalge, you're there to reiterate your hatred of Dragalge, and occasionally to rip on its fanbase in the process! I hoped that if I ignored you, you would just go away. I hoped that if I reported enough of your more trollish posts to the mods, along with suggestions that all your accounts be banned, that, well, all your accounts would get banned. But nothing works! I don't even think the mods have deleted any of the posts I reported! You and your insufferable alts are like a c***roach infestation upon this board, and I want you OUT!!!!

More pasta for @MegaCamerupt

MyBroTierno
10 months ago#6
OK, that tears it. Out. Out! Get out! Get out!!! GET OUT OF THE TOPIC! GET OUT OF THE TOPIC! GET THE f*** OUT OF THE f***ING TOPIC I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU AND YOUR CONSTANT PESTILENT DRAGALGE HATE AND BETWEEN THIS EPISODE BEING POSTPONED, THIS FRIGGIN' COLD I HAVE, AND THE LONG WEEK I'VE BEEN ENDURING, THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE NUMEL'S BACK SO GEEEEEEET OOOOUUUUUT!!!!!

Not sure which MM pasta I prefer @MegaCamerupt. What do you prefer?

MyBroTierno
10 months ago#7
Ladies, gentlemen, @MegaCamerupt and anyone else. It has come to my attention that the battling boards most foolishly use as tiers a blatant copy of Smogon's tiers. I have long been displeased with the way they do things at Smogon. Particularly their anti-luck attitude. So, I am taking it upon myself to enlist your help to construct a set of GameFAQs tiers that should make for a more natural and fair Pokémon battling experience. By this, I mean Pokémon battles the way they were supposed to be- no evasion clause, no OHKO clause. Sleep Clause would remain since official Nintendo tournaments and various battling modes in console Pokemon games have implemented it. Item and Freeze clauses, however, to put it bluntly, are stupid. Sleep Clause at least does help a bit.

What will differentiate these tiers from Smogon tiers is that these tiers are not based on usage, but on usability. For the most part, this will be determined by base stat total, unless there are mitigating factors, such as ability. We will be voting on tier names later, but we will adopt the name "Ubers" for the banlist, not unlike Smogon.

User Info: KinoTFS

KinoTFS
10 months ago#8
Hey @MegaCamerupt look what I got you *Soy mouth* a Nintendo Labo! YAAAAAAY BAZINGO!!! Cmon lets built it and then play together Yea yea, then mommy is gonna make us some soy based yum yum and soy milkies! heehee! Lets sing the happy happy soy soy song, its goes like this remember, "A happy little soy boy drinks all his mommies soy, yummy yummy soy in my tummy tummy soy boy"

User Info: KinoTFS

KinoTFS
10 months ago#9
There's a @MegaCamerupt who's afraid of dairy
And he is proud
That his chest never got hairy
On his driver's licence under gender It says "other"
His best friend and role model growing up It still is his lesbian mother
He can't give the D
Because he has low T
Trump tweets give him PTSD
His pronoun's "ze"