• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Camel Trophy
  3. Not the last @MegaCamerupt topic

User Info: MyBroTierno

MyBroTierno
11 months ago#31
""Welcome class" said the teacher.
"Your first class, ever, is marine biology. So open your books to page 86 and start learning."
@MegaCamerupt started learning intensely. His mind was filled with Marine Biology.
Captain Zangoose was actually trying to learn stuff, but failing because they sucked hard.
Smogon looked like they were studying, but @MegaCamerupt knew they was clearly just faking it. Probably cheating. Yes, his was cheating at learning.

"Stop cheating!" said @MegaCamerupt
"Screw you!" said Smogon

User Info: TehGooseV2

TehGooseV2
11 months ago#32
@MegaCamerupt
ravioli

User Info: YerAMeanOneTFS

YerAMeanOneTFS
11 months ago#33
@MegaCamerupt is a stinking degenerate

TehGooseV2
11 months ago#34
@MegaCamerupt .
ravioli

TehGooseV2
11 months ago#35
@MegaCamerupt
ravioli

MyBroTierno
11 months ago#36
I am writing to express my concerns about @MegaCamerupt and, more specifically, his assertions regarding the most unsophisticated malingerers you'll ever see. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. He is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every obdurate ideology finds expression in @MegaCamerupt . His support for freedom of speech extends only to those who agree with him. That is, @MegaCamerupt believes in “free speech for me but not for thee”. I guess that's not too surprising when one considers that @MegaCamerupt thinks that the laws of nature don't apply to him. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so.

MyBroTierno
11 months ago#37
At the risk of sounding like a repressive braggadocio, I will attempt to humbly set forth a brief précis of @MegaCamerupt's most negligent casus belli in hopes of convincing you, the reader, to help instill a sense of responsibility and maturity in those who ruin my entire day. To begin with, instead of taking the easy path in life, the downward path, we must choose the upward path regardless of the pain, suffering, and sacrifice that this choice entails. Only then can we finally provide people with opportunities to grow, develop, and exercise their potential as human beings. Yes, @MegaCamerupt will try to stop us by reinforcing the impression that thoughtless wonks—as opposed to @MegaCamerupt's attendants—are striving to channel the pursuit of scientific knowledge into a narrow band of accepted norms that are based exclusively on @MegaCamerupt's wild fusillades, but its degeneracy has permeated the whole stratum of society. @MegaCamerupt doesn't want to discuss that, of course. It'd rather be out nurturing and spreading exclusionism in our nation's heartland. What this tells us is that every so often you'll see @MegaCamerupt lament, flog itself, cry mea culpa for disparaging and ridiculing our traditional heroes and role models, and vow never again to be so exploitative. Sadly, it always reverts to its old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that it has accused me of writing that it has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring itself to help disseminate the True Faith of solipsism. I would really hope that even wayward finaglers realize that when you put words in someone else's mouth, you're obviously bound to hear exactly the conclusions you wanted.

TehGooseV2
11 months ago#38
@MegaCamerupt .
ravioli

User Info: Zeraora

Zeraora
11 months ago#39
@MegaCamerupt is an irishman

TehGooseV2
11 months ago#40