• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Worms World Party
  3. How to make the Wormbot harder

User Info: BerryBob

BerryBob
2 years ago#1
Many people played this game and think the computer is too easy. But there is a way to make it harder!

You need to change the rules to remove any stupidity the computer can do, and also to limit the player's options. It's like "playing in the Wormbot's rules".

You need to do all this:
-Put the turn time as 15 seconds. It's the most important rule, because it seems the computer aways skips the turn after 15 seconds.
-Put Round time as 15 minutes.
-Put hotseat time to zero. I know this is bad in multiplayer. But putting hotseat time will give the player more time to think, and the computer don't!
-Turn on Artillery mode. This is another important rule, as the computer skips the turn if he makes a mistake after moving. Also the computer is really stupid when he moves.
-Remove all oil drums and mines. The computer makes tons of mistakes near oil drums, and the player can take advantage of mines, while the computer won't!
-In the weapons screen, remove all ammo of the Grenade. I know it seems weird to remove just the grenade and keep the other weapons, but the computer seems to use just either the bazooka or the grenade. He does a good job with the bazooka, but he does stupidity with the grenade, so remove it.
-While playing, just use the bazooka, even if you have other weapons. Why? To make it harder, duh?

The game looks like a game of shooting bazookas, but it's the only weapon the computer is good with. I know it's not the usual exploding sheeps, dynamite escape or the awesome jumps, but it's nice to have "some" challenge against the computer, right?

Some advice in this game:
-If the enemy is in a cave of sorts, keep exploding the ground to escavate with the bazooka until you can shoot it in the wormbot's face.
-If the wind isn't helping you, shoot the bazooka in the water. The Wind will help you later.
  1. Boards
  2. Worms World Party
  3. How to make the Wormbot harder
  • Topic Archived