• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blade Runner
  3. All those memories lost in time...

User Info: Bebo144

Bebo144
10 years ago#1
...like teardrops in the rain.

Christmas was yesterday, officially over two hours ago. I'm out here in California. Cold, dark, California. The neighbors dog was barking, I wonder what it was barking at. I'll never know. But thats ok, because I dont need to. Or maybe I do and just haven't realized it yet. Thats the funny thing about life, you never really know what matters until its too late. Oh well. Lifes too short to regret things, at least thats what they tell me. I regret plenty of things, but there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe I'm just a regretful person. Maybe I'm all alone. Maybe I'm the anomaly. Maybe I'm not. I'll never know. Good night. I hope you have a wonderful life whoever you are, reading this now. I really do. Lifes too short to have anything but a wonderful life. Love and best wishes from California. Goodbye.

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
10 years ago#2
My Christmas was okay, I guess.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but still not as cool as FastFalcon05, Guru Champ!

User Info: Bebo144

Bebo144
10 years ago#3
Thanks for sharing and dropping by, come back soon. I'm going to the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco tomorrow, it just recently underwent a five year remodel so it should be quite amazing.
  1. Boards
  2. Blade Runner
  3. All those memories lost in time...
  • Topic Archived